WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

I can’t get this out of my head

4 Likes

ya know whats stuck in my mind?

7 Likes

I would be seriously ‘cheesed off’ with that abomination stuck in my head…

3 Likes

‘try having Moonlight Sonata stuck in your head and you can’t play it, its driving me crazy’

2 Likes

“Why can’t you play it?”

the goblins eat the cheapest slob i make…

1 Like

‘…because it is extremely complicated and very fast (at least the 3rd is, the 1st isn’t as bad but its still has a weird echoey thing going on that is hard to master)’

2 Likes

“Oh, so you meant actually PLAY it, on a set of keyboards.”

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/BV7RkEL6oRc?feature=shared 'that was what I was referring to mostly…as in play it on the laptop here with hexadecimal keys which the computer assigns yes, I don’t have access to a proper piano to try is the honest truth and they’re kind of expensive lol.

The only real difference between the soundtrap ‘freestyle’ piano and that is that that gives me sheet music in hexadecimal characters, that is the only difference’

2 Likes
4 Likes

part of this reminds me of Kamelot stuff, although I’m only really familiar with their Black Halo album

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1rmYGeTnA ( accidentally posted the wrong video(rather I uploaded the wrong one entirely, had to delete it and upload the other ><)

‘I messed around with a little catchy jingle I came up with, i’ll upload it in a sec. (It’s probably been done a million times prior because of my lack of musical knowledge lol)’

2 Likes

Good morning, Wagglers and hope your Monday goes well.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Why was the Zandalari Troll Empire so successful?

Because it’s King Rastakhan, not King Rastakhannot.

5 Likes

‘Here I was a lonely fox…believing that his name was Rust-a-can, I thought he was an engineer…’ :fox_face:

//also good morning~

4 Likes

G’morning loungers

I’m sick with the stomach bug that’s been going around. :weary:

I called into work, and I’m going back to bed.

4 Likes

get better big elf.

4 Likes

:dracthyr_tea:
/holds back montage of troll failures

/slowly slides a cup of tea nearby

2 Likes

For me, it’s Handel’s Messiah. Once, I was a fairly decent second tenor, but I’m way out of practice. I don’t think I can hit those notes anymore.

2 Likes