WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

I had either thunder directly above my house, or a nuclear explosion and hell is exactly like real life.

2 Likes

That is one poetic post. I like how that came out. NO EDITS.

Reminded me of China syndrome, which reminded me of this song:

1 Like

Aaaand now Iā€™ve got late 70ā€™s pop/singer-songwriter songs on my mind

1 Like

Sounds like a relaxing night some porch sitting and an Art Bell Coast-to-Coast throw back evening :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

would be, if it wasā€™nt so cold. but hey, it is what it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ā€œI donā€™t mind the cold, as long as it snows. Otherwise what good is it?ā€

i donā€™t like the cold in-general. it justā€¦ it sucks. when the winds are going strong, and your out there, it cuts through ya like a blade. not exaggerating, it just goes right through any clothes, and stings ya.

2 Likes

ā€œNot ANY clothes, but most, indeed.ā€

2 Likes

I like a brisk autumn evening with a full moon and crisp, crunchy leaves. I donā€™t need it to be snowy to enjoy the invigorating cool air - but thatā€™s ā€˜cuz Iā€™m an Angeleno and didnā€™t grow up with cold months punctuated by snow.

Lansing, Michigan in January at 5am. That wrecks me.

1 Like

3/4rā€™s of clothes. i used to not wear winter-jackets, and instead wore 2 spring ones, winds didā€™nt get through that, but tore through my pants like they wereā€™nt even thereā€¦ froze my legs all the time. :cold_face:

canada. 6am, waiting for the schoolbus.

2 Likes

My smooth-brain IQ deduces that you are currently located south of the equator and thus are being subjected to ā€œwinterā€, yes?

Damnit. Nevermind. But I did preface the above with the ā€œgritā€ of my cerebrum

1 Like

not right now iā€™m not, itā€™s not that cold out there, but when itā€™s not the 1/4 of the year where itā€™s warm, it more or less is.

i respect the attempt at guessing. :+1:

1 Like

sorry i was sleeping. fell asleep.

2 Likes

I quit literally had a 50/50 chance. :scream:

I like what Iā€™ve experienced of Canada. Flew into Calgary, Lethbridge and Regina. And drove into Winnipeg. Banff is gorgeous.

2 Likes

ā€œI have a floor length Cloak, made of a 8in nap, pure wool, Fakir Rug, complete with full hood. All I needed was to keep my face and feet warm, and I could go out in any cold and be sweating when I got to my destination, just because it kept me THAT warm.ā€

4 Likes

Itā€™s spring in about 11 days here.

2 Likes

i scream everytime you show up. i mean you have terrible taste in food, have never played goldeneye and call yourself a gamer, have awful taste in shoes, the list goes on and on and on.

1 Like

sounds comfy. i just go with layers upon layers of stuff. sweatpants (if cold enough, i double layerā€™em), t-shirt, sweater, leather jacket, hand-socks (i ainā€™t paying for gloves, they always end-up inside out and useless!), a tuque, and natureā€™s scarf: my beard.
:man_beard:

1 Like

Getting it early? Just googled it, and how cool - you folks get spring on September 1st!

Fall is just around the corner; here in about 30 days. Autumnal equinox here we come!

fallā€¦yet another swear word.

*summer