WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

2 Likes

this one is for shaelys.

@shaelys

4 Likes

1 Like

It’s always clowns, isn’t it? It’s like they make better villains than anything.

2 Likes

‘https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVX033PiDA’
/wicked giggle
/vanish

2 Likes

Good morning. Was about to wonder where you were as I hadn’t seen you posting recently.

Raising a cup of coffee :coffee: to you, adventurous lady.

Good morning, wagglers.

1 Like

“I have just been lurking a lot.”

2 Likes

You sit on a throne of lies!

And, G’morning loungers! :coffee:

4 Likes

A classic.

1 Like

i had this dream about totems she kept asking random people “from the streets” questions about me. andf they kept telling her “why dont you ask him hes literally right there?” and she kept refusing and kept asking random people from the streets question on how to get me to like her and this wont on and on for a good 15 minutes. before i tapped her on the shoulder and said “hi im right here totems.” and this time the dream didnt have her avatar as her
oh no it was her.

also

also had a dream about i was playing different modded version of rome total war. and one of the battle i played i lost by the skin of my teeth. and then i had dream i was building this gate. okay. so i was moving my soldiers as i was building the gate. playing as babylon in 3800 bc. moving my hopelites getting ready to conquer the world.

Can’t decide what character I want to post with this time around. I haven’t logged in for awhile so I have to start the slow climb to posting privilege’s from the bottom. Just trying to figure out who I am feeling for this expansion. :neutral_face:

I mostly can’t be bothered to switch. Except, once in a blue moon, to hop on my belf monk with the Tarzan transmog for giggles.

1 Like

Draenei ate all my snacks and left their clothes all over my cave.

2 Likes

Enter waggle thread looking for cute pets

All I see are Thomas the train engine gifs.

XD

Im everyone’s cute pet.

3 Likes

Par for the course here. It’s a very unhinged place. It’s chill, though. Definitely one of the most positive threads in these forums.

3 Likes

Is not currently available to be anyone’s pet, cute or otherwise

2 Likes

your cute as a bug on a rug.

1 Like

I’m kinda already spoken for, sorry no being a pet for me