WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

Playing around with it, it’s really inconsistent for me.

It didn’t like “Sylvanas at the beach”, but was okay with “Sylvanas playing volleyball”. It’s also okay with “Fantasy female elf at the beach” but doesn’t like “Warcraft Void Elf at the beach”.

Also for some reason most of the fantasy female elves are physically at the beach, but wearing a dress.

Naturally if you put “male” instead, it lets you get away with a lot more.

1 Like

cant have swimsuits in our ad sponsored ai. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

i mean if your looking for saucier ais they are out there. it’s just most of them are very basic.

Some further testing with some Final Fantasy characters shows:

• Tifa as a paladin is okay, but Tifa as a Warcraft paladin is not okay.
  • Tidus as a paladin is not only okay, but it made him shirtless even without me asking.
  • I had to use Tidus because “Cloud Strife as a Paladin” is literally just normal pictures of Cloud, standing in clouds.

that’s cause microsoft REALLY doesnt want you doing that.

1 Like

in warcraft 3 sylvanas windrunner was a high elf who had the same look as a certain waifu insert windrunner.

best description of bing ai ever.

1 Like

I did “Marine eating crayons” which is a joke everyone in the service makes, regardless of branch, including Marines.

Bing refused.

I have two of those! Love them. :slight_smile:

I was able to get it to do it by asking it for “Adrian Shephard eating crayons”, since that’s a character from Half-Life who is a marine.

It didn’t even try to make it look like the character. It was just cartoon marines eating crayons.

Bread seems very well informed about this… :thinking:

omg I asked it for a town flooded by tomato sauce

2 Likes

Stable Diffusion gave me this

idk looks more like blood water.

ah, frances “Clean” water…

1 Like

1 Like

8 days without drinking.

6 Likes

ah yes…

Italy

2 Likes

6-fingered freak :innocent:

I’m betting any trademark or copyrighted word will result in an error, which explains the Warcraft at least.

This is awesome!

Heavily oxidized water :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: yay iron-poisoning.

yeah buts that most of the fun of it.