WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 5)

shield thine eyes, Breadimus:

…but I don’t see the extra glossy nature of Anduin being anything more than keeping with the stylistic choice. Look at that sheen in Xal’atath’s mane!

1 Like

“I don’t care if you have a photo shoot scheduled, I haven’t had a hot shower in FIVE YEARS. Deal.”

runs out of thread

1 Like

dude, 100%

We’re eating well. killer Lore. the Light playing an integral but not entirely overbearing theme. My nerd life is good right now…

finds a tailor to provide bread with more thread

Here, this way you won’t keep running out :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

he almost looks like that 4-fingered freak that wants to help you make hamburgers!

1 Like

Three alliance, two horde

summons Erevien

2 Likes

i think they could have dropped Alex and picked up Lor’themar

Especially considering Elves will play a role in the story to come, and Arathi have a connection to Quel’thalas. Alex feels…a bit outta place.

Lor’themar and Xal’atath in one picture is too much at once.

James Mcavoy Sweating GIF

3 Likes

I want to hear Gideon Emery and Claudia Christian have some back and forth in a cut-scene. Gideon’s voice is the stuff of legends

1 Like

sometimes I think this is how i feel with all the paladin stuff…a bit…greedy

2 Likes

Oh yea going to make a dracthyr hunter so i can show how they should be that or warrior?

1 Like

dragon hunter is one of my favorite specs in GW2!

That updated Paladin T2 look good.

My Blood Elf Paladin alt gets even more pampered with her exclusive blood knight cosmetics.

2 Likes

you tell em they shake there posterior with the appendages that is above there posterior.

1 Like

I imagine any variety of dwarf lady would have some thiccness and a bit of badonkadonk action happening.

2 Likes

wakes back up

see image again

3 Likes

1 Like

Princess Disa

1 Like