WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 4)

Shouldn’t most of you… be in bed? I’m here on the West Coast with insomnia. Sitting through a heat wave in a house with no AC. So… Duh I’m on the wow forums. It’s 12:37am here and I bet some of you are East Coast… Like 3:37 am?

Welcome fellow Night Owls ™.

1 Like

im central time. i woke back up. i had a dream about a certain SOMEONE. seemed to insist on following me into my dreams and arguing with me in there.

Definitely night owl here. Central time. Sorry to read the AC is out. Hot nights are a terrible affix for me in the dungeon of life.

I like the octopus thing on the top.

1:45 here right now. I don’t tend to sleep a lot.

I’m also not much of a coffee drinker. I persist on sheer willpower.

1 Like

used to be a plant there but gus started eating the plant.

do you still have that gif of me in a santa costume with a cleaver in a satelite dish hate chopping fruit?

2 Likes

I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END! THE SHADOW WHICH BLOTS OUT THE

Shut up Ultraxion and drop your mount, idiot.

1 Like

wake up waggle thread.

Korra Avatar GIF

4 Likes

6 Likes

i have awoken!

1 Like

Sometimes i need a recharge at work and there’s a vending machine in bldg. :dracthyr_shrug:

I have anxiety, I can come up will kinds of scenarios in my head.

Inside Out 2 would be a good movie to watch ( I need to find time to see it ) talks about anxiety. Watch the original Inside Out the first.

Gross.

I couldn’t get to level 10 and lost my patience.

I play by myself, because of my playtime hours during the week and my work hours move around. I can’t find anyone to play with. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I don’t know what has changed on these forums from the last two months I have been on here and getting to know many of you then yesterday happened. I have a lot of things from my past I am not proud of, but should that define me? I have come to the realization that I was wrong about the way of my thinking. Some of that comes from finding God and learning about and my beliefs from the teaching of his son Jesus. I don’t preach. I just come here to be friendly and accepting of everyone. It’s something new in me and building in me. I’m here to make friends and joke around. I have an odd sense of humor and I’m truly sorry that some of you may not get it. If I say or do anything that you feel uncomfortable with, then tell me. I wouldn’t hurt anyone’s feelings intentionally.

1 Like

It’s too bad that drinking a red bull doesn’t turn you into a Dracthyr in real life.

2 Likes

That’s Funny!

I mean, I think I prefer it to the Diablo armor, has more color and personality.

I do wish since we can’t get dies that existing sets had more recolors though, even if just added once a blue moon to the trading post starting with classic/vanilla mogs and going forward every month.

That be that be great fly to where i want to go cook my meals no oven needed. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

I just got male belf maids to do everything for me.

3 Likes