WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 4)

actually no. theyve gotten too expensive around here. 7$ now for a family size pack of one. I dont buy them anymore.

1 Like

We have terrible problems with inflation here too :frowning:

1 Like

here goes time to drink my prime energy drink and tap into that logang crew essence and youth!

i can feel the youth coursing from his fanbases essense through me.

1 Like

The fine print on the label said consumption of this product carries substantial risk of monsterism :japanese_ogre:

logang crew assemble. p.s. ask totems about logan paul on youtube. i heard she has posters of him.

I had a dream about…being a female naga…old time western lawyers…saline crackers…disney branded western theme parks…bandages…alright thats it who let old man bread into the medicine cabinet before bed again?

1 Like

:musical_note: I’m driving here I sit
Cursing my government
For not spending my taxes to
Fill holes with more cement :musical_note:

ten Boredumb Bucks if you know the song

It’s called " what the avg. tax payer says " :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That’s the kind of dream that makes me say, “That was some weird ****,” before rolling over and going back to sleep.

Although I might pay money to see the one about a naga princess who steals a load of saltine crackers in El Paso, is arrested before escaping into the Colorado River, and defended in court by a smooth talking Arizona lawyer.

“You say you followed footprints, sir? My client has no feet!”

1 Like

But the parrot that was eating the crackers crumb does says the witness.

The Witness Destiny 2 GIF

It’ll be fix as soon as we find more draenei.

1 Like

“But does that place my client at the scene of the crime? If the footprints don’t fit, you must acquit!”

All a lawyer needs to do is create reasonable doubt. The best ones are scarily good at this.

Prosecutor hold up an evidence bag containing a naga scale " your honor i like to put this up as evidence A it was found at the scene of the crime "

He’d probably ask how the prosecutor could prove that scale came from that naga. And then try to throw shade on whatever technique the prosecution used.

The lawyer doesn’t have to be right, just persuasive.

They might even go full Better Call Saul and have an entirely different naga sit beside them in court, when the real defendant is quietly sitting in the back.

1 Like

I wonder how much legal bs that scene actually is. Like could Jimmy have gotten away with that IRL?

Depends on the judge. And the procedures of the jurisdiction in question, but mostly on the judge.

My late brother was an attorney, and one thing he used to say was that a good attorney knows the law, but a great attorney knows the judge.

1 Like

BCS was a fantastic show by the way. A bit of a slow start but once it gets going, it really gets going. And omg Lalo Salamanca might be my favorite BrBa/BCS villian, topping even Gus Fring.

Lalo Lets Talk GIF

and if you recognize the scene this gif is from . . . :grimacing:

/Pokes thread

Waggles hips while poking thread.

2 Likes