WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 4)

I always tell people it’s easier to bundle up in blankets, coats and such, but you can’t just peel your skin off when you’re dying of heat. And laying awake at night while sweating so much isn’t fun at all. I get all cranky and bleh in the heat.

1 Like

“Cooper Pedy, in Australia, has the perfect answer to the heat. They live underground, where it is a constant 70c, all year around.”

2 Likes

Maybe I should do that since that’s the perfect temp IMO all year round!

1 Like

“They use old Opal Mines, and convert them in to living quarters and stuff. My FAVE is their Underground Hotels.”

3 Likes

It should be illegal for it to be more than 30C in Canada.

Most people don’t have AC here. That is just too hot.

I’m currently in PNW, Seattle, and this weather is amazing compared to DFW. Though I’d dig it more if it was ~15*F cooler

/The heat says

2 Likes

It’s terrible here and not supposed to let up for a few more days!

The sun needs to get back at what it previously was doing.

Trying to burn all of Australia. I lived there for 6 months, at least they have AC.

You weirdos that use Celsius should be flogged. Every time I do, I have to multiply and add in my head to see what you are talking about.

I’m figuring about 90F in my head

Its the middle of winter in Australia and the coldest month now, I’m hibernating under a blanket and a cat.

1 Like

Get off me bed and give me back my cat.

1 Like

Define Cold

At least in our measurement system I don’t have to remember it’s 6.7 Eagles per 3.2 Freedoms or whatever. Our numbers make sense.

Yeah it was getting winter before I left and I was having basically the same problem where in Canada we have to deal with hot without AC, I was dealing with cold without furnace.

Then there was when I lived in Kelowna, BC for 2 glorious years and I had both a furnace and AC. Truly I lived like a god in my college years.

2 Likes

Orc hate humidity, dry heat is fine.

I’m in the same boat.

Shaved ice?

I can do ice coffee and ice tea with my frost shock too, I can’t make ice cream that’s a mage’s talent and Arthas too.

I personally like rocky road.

4 Likes

To get to Fahrenheit you multiply Celsius times 1.8 and add 32. That means when they say it’s hot outside, i.e. 90, it sounds hot. I’m sorry 30C doesn’t sound hot.

2 Likes

I live and think in Fahrenheit, but if I have actual technical work to do, I convert it to Kelvin. Doing real work in customary units is far, far much more trouble than it’s worth.

YOU DON’T??

any one who likes winter is:

summer is prime bikini and pool season.

Plugs in snow maker machine and makes it snow then build’s a snowman. :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes