He’s from Markarth

3 Likes

no i use a brick
/smacks a random kobold upside the head with a brick

2 Likes

“The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMt6aAuDbns
/dance

It’s time to wake up waggle thread I made omelettes.

4 Likes

throws omelettes on the floor. runs away

What a time to hate eggs…

/eats omelettes ravenously

:dracthyr_a1:
nomnomnom

:100:

Some threads just are not worth peaking into

3 Likes

But taking over troll threads with silly gifs and food talk is fun!

1 Like

whats everyones favorite tea?

1 Like

It would be amazing if there threads would just get ignored and buried but I guess that’s to much ask just let em stay at the top.

2 Likes

Earl Grey Tea & Chai Tea

2 Likes

Every time I make omlettes, they become scrambled eggs when it’s time to fold it closed.

3 Likes

Tazo Passion Fruit, but as an iced tea.

2 Likes

thats what im saying. " highjack the thread " no. just let the thread die. wither and submerge into the vacume of nothingness

The key, I’ve found, is not to use too many eggs for the pan. Two eggs in a medium size pan works pretty well.

First, I crack the eggs into a cup and whip them with a few shakes of seasoned salt. Then I heat the pan. That part may not be necessary (as usual) I’ve already made bacon. Pour the egg batter in the pan. After one or two minutes, sprinkle shredded cheese, and any other fillings.

Then, use a spatula to fold it over. After another minute or so, flip it to the other side. Another minute, and it’s ready.

Practice makes … well, not perfect, but more proficient.

1 Like

The kind that doesn’t taste like dirt water.

Is that better than Bravil?

Mine is anxiety

Yeah, I think this is probably the mature thing to do. Unfortunately, I get too frustrated with lopsided narratives since I hear a lot of that in RL. But, perhaps it’s a false sense of accomplishment - for me - to jump in and try and bring to bear a counterpoint when there’s a bunch of noise in those kinds of threads.

I will say, I do like seeing others with similar thoughts to my own, if only because that’s a selfish want.

3 Likes