WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 2)

well youtube message is back.

1 Like

I still find this crazy I have yet to have any type of message pop up for me and I have YouTube going a lot at home and at work with uBlock, lol.

3 Likes

well now i getting timed message.

1 Like

Maybe you should switch browsers, I know you said about it’s Google and stuff but Chrome I haven’t had that issue at all so make the switch.

5 Likes

no google is switching to more restricted browser in april/march 2024 that will pretty much block that stuff anyways. firefox isnt google based. a lot of users been reporting its across multiple browsers. even chromium. seems to be flagging specific accounts. plis all my bookmarks on firefox. all 2400 of them. :innocent:

1 Like

Good lord and I thought I had a lot having 20. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

“If you go the way of their Premium, how often do you have to pay for it?”

every month and they just increase price to 14$ a month.

1 Like

“Forget that, then. I’ll just live with the adds.”

1 Like

a lot of their ads have malware and other nasty stuff. they do almost no curation of their ads. right down there with wowhead on ads.

1 Like

“What ever. I just don’t need ANOTHER monthly bill.”

yeah i refuse to add another monthly bill to my costs either. whole point of youtube was initially it was free for longest time. otherwise it just become a crappier version of netflix.

1 Like

No clue, I have never did premium, I have always used YouTube free with the uBlock in Chrome and I haven’t had a problem thus far but from what I just read on their website it’s $13.99 a month.

I said this about Discord Nitro but then I couldn’t give up my custom emoji’s so I’ve been paying it for over a year now, lol.

2 Likes

i mean discord i still useable free. youtube really isn’t with the horrible ads they have. especially if your like me and watch long form content constantly.

1 Like

“I ain’t gonna pay for THAT either.”

That’s fair, I can see why you’d feel that way then since I’m not like that usually I’ll just put on music or something then just ignore it unless it stops and it asks if I’m still listening, lol.

No hate from me that way, I just really love the custom emoji’s and animated emoji’s so I have to pay for it sadly in order to have them.

2 Likes

they dont seem to be doing it for music content for obvious reasons. music companies probably tell them not to. none of my playlist songs get the pop up ever.

2 Likes

Depends on if anyone cares that I’m not in their presence I suppose.

1 Like

add me breadisfunny#1382 and ill toss you can invite.

1 Like

maaaaan

made 4 bottles of a floral mead

hibiscus, lavender, yarrow, peony, rosehips, rose petals

thinking of calling it elysium

drank whole bottle in one night

want more

2 Likes