WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 2)

ill bread you.

1 Like

The only time I eat bread is when it’s at a restaurant, I don’t buy or eat it unless it’s in a stuffing which is once or twice a year.

:panda_face: :bread:

I’m a furry.

The joke of “I’m not furry… I’m fuzzy” started before I finally came around to being a furry.

I was like, “I like the art style… I like the costume making / crafting… I like the stories people come up with for their little characters… ok I’m a furry I guess” lol

But I’m still not furry… I’m fuzzy.

2 Likes

Bread is for sammiches. Can’t have a proper sammich without bread. I mean, where else would you stack the cheese, ham, turkey, pickles, and jalapeños? On what would you spread the mustard?

1 Like

You want to be toast :fire: :bread:

1 Like

Easy ham on top turkey on bottom and everything else in between.

1 Like

That sounds … untidy. Plus, that’s a meat roll-up, not a sammich.

Although I suppose some kind of lettuce wrap thing could be done. But, again, that’s a lettuce wrap, not a sammich.

Ain’t a sammich without bread.

Well if you ate at the beach. You’ll have a sandmich then

1 Like

It’d be just like the broken glass sandwiches I ate in prison!

Broken glass is kinda like very coarse sand, so that makes sense.

All this food talk is making me hungry now. Thanks! LoL! :yum:

2 Likes

Yea sorry we did it on porpoise :wink:

/walks by carrying a crate worth of bread sticks from olive garden

1 Like

Breathe on crate :fire: helping you keep them warm :dracthyr_nod:

/ice traps the crate
:dracthyr_a1:
just heat up the oven an we can reheat em

1 Like

I like the Texas Roadhouse rolls too.

:panda_face:

4 Likes

Maybe someday I might try making my own rolls, just add cheese in my case or better yet chocolate chips and blueberries.

:panda_face:

4 Likes

Mmmm bread…

I havent had cinna raison bread in a long time and i love cinna raison bread.

5 Likes

Carbs are abhorrent and the work of the devil! Do you know how many medical issues carbs cause?

That’s why they’re so delicious. Even something as simple as buttered toast triggers a dopamine rush that not even WoW can provide.

1 Like

Depends on complexity of carbs and each person. Like me, i do better with more proteins etc.

1 Like