WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 2)

Depends on how Russian you are.

3 Likes

My first (and mostly last) foray into drinking was a foray into homemade … not really sure what to call it, actually. We’d learned about fermentation in chem lab and I was curious to see if I could do it at home.

The rig was easy to build. Hiding it was even easier — I just put it on the window sill in the dining room. My parents didn’t say boo. That should have been a warning! They’re from Alabama moonshine country, you see, and weren’t fooled for one instant. They knew what I was doing, knew the most probable result, and had probably decided that the burned hand teaches best.

And the result? The fruit of my labors tasted as if it had been strained through Satan’s jock strap. I’ve been a non-drinker ever since.

1 Like

I make mead and wine, but I’m wondering if you made something a little harder lol

1 Like

i do it if i wanna clear up a headache without takin meds.

1 Like

What’s really fun is being the designated driver and trying to get 3 drunks back home .

1 Like

sits in back of car and heckles driver hey guys goes who founds wine cabinet? come here draeneis. i see you hearting me pretty goat.

2 Likes

Brings bread to barn and gives to nearest draenei then leave .

2 Likes

help. mom wont take gus to vet says hes fine. dont have license cant drive. dont know what do. nearest vet is like 10 miles away. also gus rip open stuffy toy i gave him. gonna cry.

1 Like

dogs chew up stuffy toys.

4 Likes

hi friendly friend.

hey its my drinking buddy.

1 Like

hellos friend. lets be friend. i bake cupcake for you.

1 Like

what’s this empty jar marked “arsenic” I found in the trash?

1 Like

Found the dreadlord…

3 Likes

no. that was the pineapple flavor.

1 Like

I kind of like this emerald helper following me around it wiggles while i waggle.

2 Likes

wow. waggle. wiggle. waagle. then wiggle.

1 Like

Morning again every waggle body :wink:

Succubus bride for Bready (and no, it’s not Lovefool in disguise) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

How is Gus doing?

2 Likes

gus is getting better. ate a little bit.

5 Likes