“If they can be dissolved in Vodka, I would say yes.”
/grin

2 Likes

/slaps missqqmoar’s hand
don’t feed his bad behavior.
you have to be stern with em!

that’s what this says anyway…
/holds up pet training manual

OMG - those things are so awesome! Last year for his birthday, I bought my husband a ton of different beers he had been wanting to try. I threw in rando other things too, and those cherries was one of them. They are SO good.

Have you ever tried the apple pie one?

I think I will get some jolly ranchers at the store this week, and try 'em next weekend. Totally just for the purpose of science. Totally. :rofl:

2 Likes

“We do a thing we call Flaming Cherry Bomb. It’s where you light the Atomic Cherry, before you eat it.”

2 Likes

It’s REALLY good. And so easy. Other candy vodkas you have to strain(like Skittles or Starburst), but jolly ranchers fully dissolve.

Need like 12 candys for around .25 liter, but more will continue to dissolve and just make it more candy

3 Likes

“How many for a full bottle of Everclear?”

“I could really have some fun with this.”

1 Like

I like provoking glad you didn’t revoke them .

im provoking them to leave the place to find better candles.

everclear is by far the best liquor.

3 Likes

It’s versatile – you can make it taste like anything you want it to.

It’s off my list, though; alcohol in general jacks around my blood sugar too much.

1 Like

I’ll have a vodka and cranberry juice.

2 Likes

all those flavors are disgusting. lemon and grape are the only true jolly rancher flavors! get them out of here! ESPECIALLY THAT BLUE RASPBERRY!

“I like the Cherry ones.”

2 Likes

Cherry jolly rancher everclear, add some lime, mix with ice or blend. CHERRY LIMEADE

1 Like

cherry is good too.

1 Like

Ummmm watermelon+apple is the OG

grape is the OG.

2 Likes

Nopers the first flavors were watermelon, apple, and cinnamon!

But I do love all the flavors, and the Lemon would make a great Vodka. Also, I like the grape too :slight_smile: