Vulpera Roleplayers, let's create a city

To be fair… skin roofs may be considered a tent of sorts.

This is beautiful.

Not only will you guys be in one place so I don’t have to hunt you down, you’ll be in the place where I usually go to kill Horde.

Absolute win-win.

1 Like

Is it really such a good idea to make a city for small, delicious fox people next to tigers, panthers, crocodiles, and raptors?

Man, there is a lot of salt in this thread.

“And so we never forget whose brutality led to the formation of our great tent city in the desert, we will call it ‘Burning Man’…”

1 Like

Vulpera has wares, if you have coin

I wish they’d have a wagon mount that has a NPC driver on a horse, or even alpaca, and then pulling the wagon behind it which you sit on. Something like that. They have the chauffer mount, so why not something like this :slight_smile:

Just head to gold inn.

You mean homeless elves.

Can you guess where my Hearthstone is set? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Though i am cool with player housing, i dont think open world style (like swg) would work. This game isnt sandbox enough.

If we get it, itl be instanced like swtor/ff/wildstar (rip).

Unfortunately, the tent only lasts like 5 minutes then fades away til a return hearth or recast.

On top of StoneTalon pass.

Good View :white_check_mark:
Plenty of meandering food :white_check_mark:
Nearby water source :white_check_mark:
Easily defendable :white_check_mark:

Okay, so it’s mostly a test now to see if the camp location persists even when the buff and tent do not.

Clicked off the buff and the tent disappeared, but was able to return to that location. Will take a bit of time to see if it persists longer still.

Edit: Just tested over three different characters. The location is still the same, functionally the same as a mobile hearthstone saver or mark/recall spell. Just the 5 minute buff is from the visible camp and only the visible camp. Hmm~

Also, just noticed the Camping buff from placing the tent gives you a small area of RESTED EXPERIENCE which allows you to change talents out in the world as if you were in a city or inn. That’s a buff. Since you can literally place the camp anywhere, you can turn anywhere into an inn (and maybe turn off warmode) to change things as needed as there is only a cooldown associated with teleporting to the camp spot.

Wow that is actually going to be super useful, hopefully being able to use the camp to change talents and warmode is intended