Vulpera protection

How do Vulpera protect themselves in the wild?

Do they burry fox tails in the sand and out comes a kit and recruit an army?

Do they yip, and yif until the snakes slither away?

Do they unlock flying by completing the BFA pathfinding and use their tails to fly away like tails from sonic the hedgehog?

Do they recruit strangers exiled in the desert from a corrupt government?

Do they dig underground and live in little fox holes hiding from the evils of the world?

2 Likes

Donā€™t they spray noxious gas like skunks at their would be attacker? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

that could work.

Hey dont take tauren defense abilities from mulgor chili night from us!

3 Likes

gross, but could be useful in ensuring peace.

Surviving means Bing Resourceful.

Everything has its useā€¦ even you. that last part might have been cut on live idk

Be Quick.

Be Clever.

LETS BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GOUND

iā€™ll just grab one more piece of treasure before i go.

ā€œhave you come to trade?ā€

ā€œtheyā€™ll fear the Vulpera, Iā€™ll put this sword to good useā€

so from that i would surmise that they survive with wit, trade andā€¦ arson, pyros. clearly casting flame shocks or Fire balls.

rogue tactics and survival hunters.

with tooth and claw, or clarity of mind quick and clever monks.

the priests pera, idk how they survive, prob on offerings.

ā€œwhat did you bring me?ā€

and their warrior spirits instills fear in their enemies (that or the sword that is twice the size of them. who in their right mind fights a sword attached to a angary critter?)

they also travel in caravans so, strength in numbers.

and lets not forget their bag of tricks

2 Likes

You have that backwards, the question is how monsters in the wild protect themselves from me.

(They canā€™t.)

8 Likes

I can get behind that.

Look up ā€˜Murder Hoboā€™ in the encyclopaedia, you will see pictures of Vulpera. Weā€™re just a floofy tailed, psychotic episode waiting to happen. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Also look up ā€˜Fizzgigā€™ pictures/gifs.

1 Like

I do like murder. Homocide really makes the heart race.

They donā€™t. Theyā€™re mere food.

Youā€™re a fox! How do you not remember? We throw stuff at enemies then use what our handy dandy spell book taught us to kill enemies. As we get higher in knowledge, we are able to read more of our book. They handed them out at the gates of Orgrimmar when we came in on our wagons.

Before that, we just chucked whatever we could find at enemies and hit them with anything we could get our hands on reallyā€¦ oh and lightening was a part of that too.

We also steal stuff. Where do you think the ā€œwe throw stuff at enemiesā€ part is supplied from?

I hope they donā€™t yif.

Isnā€™t that what the fox says?

Iā€™m shocked by the lack of ā€œMilesprowerā€ names for Vulperaā€¦

gun slaughter

how are ytou level 66?

. . . I donā€™t know, how do must humanoids protect themselves? Weapons, armor, numbers, intellect, your a race of sentient sapient beings not a feral beast. Quick messin around, pick up a spear or somethin and defend yerself ya vulpine reprobate!

1 Like

i am a insane madman