Vulpera probably is the next Neutral Race

Agree to disagree.

You still need 193+ more regardless.

It reeks of “PLEASE Bliz I want to play a Vulpera but I don’t want to play Horde so everyone come up with not-even-close-to-plausible reasons why Vulpera go neutral so I don’t get Mechagnomes as my next playable race!”

Fail dude. Vulpera, if they become playable. will be all Horde.

11 Likes

My comment had nothing to do with nightborne, it was in reference to your comment about Tyrande and the highborne. The nightborne absolutely belong in the Horde and I think it’s fine that they’re there.

Tyrande has good reasons to be like how she is but they aren’t always justified.

It’s like a mom being anti vaccine for all children because their child had an allergic reaction to it.

Actually it reeks of “I only want every asked for race to be Horde only and will defend crappy writing so long it works in my favor”

1 Like

I thought they said they would never do another neutral race again? Plus I think if Vulpera get added they are Horde side from what I can tell.

There’s already a Vulpera megathread to show support to the race along with overwhelming evidence they’ll be an AR. See here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/vulpera-megathread-2/221522

All evidence points to Horde with nothing to suggest the Alliance nor a neutral race. This is fact.

2 Likes

Why would that ever happen when they are our allies? That’s just dumb and lazy.

“We attempted genocide because you talked to an orc.”

Those vulpera are the pirates they would be fighting against. That’s also like 1 or 2 crew members, not the entire race…

They are furry. They must be similar! Oh please. What’s next. Orcs turn out to be distant relatives of vrykul so horde get vrykul?

Why would the alliance aid the enemy? That makes no sense. Then again nothing you posted did…

Horde beat you to that dude. That’s the story of voldun for the most part. So no, alliance don’t do that.

8 Likes

Lol I like how you try to brake down everything but it’s all really “no that’s dumb”. BfA lore is just top tier for you isn’t it?
I am guessing you loved it when Night elves got raised from the dead and just side with the Horde for some reason, nothing beats that right? Or when Nightborn joined the Horde because Tyranda DARED question if they would go crazy again? Or Yrel all the sudden deciding to Light Inquisition the Orcs? Or Void elves…

If Horde gets Vulpera, I want Sethrak. Don’t give me :fish: people, I want :snake: people

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me, but if I was a free merchant race, I don’t think I would want to join a faction who actively carries out Genocide either. It’s hard for me to fault the Alliance at all for the things you listed after Genocide was committed. The Alliance is fighting for the right to even exist, as Sylvanas made the Horde an existential threat. Are the Vulpera really up for giving up their free merchant status to throw their lot in with mass killers?

You may not like the lore, that doesn’t make it bad.

The void elves turned because the negetive emotions of their death overtook them. In all reality they serve sylvanas not the horde, hence why we kill some of them in the recent warcampaign.

Nightborne joined the horde because tyrande literally only used them as cannon fodder. They could join the alliance and be scorned by their own people or they could join the horde and be accepted. Again you may not like it, but that doesn’t make it invalid.

Yrel going crazy and murdering the maghar is the only wtf situation. I mean want the light to go all Inquisition? Fine. But why did yrel turn against her friends?

What about void elves doesn’t make sense? Is it because they are a new race with no pre-established lore until legion? Well…vulpera didn’t exist until bfa. Neither did sethrak. Or Ankoan. Or mechagnomes yet people are begging for them. Void elves are a fine addition to the alliance.

1 Like

So I was right, you are loving the story…I am actually glad someone does.

You don’t actually have an Alliance character do you?

That’s gonna be an awkward reunion if they’re a neutral race. Hey, I’m sorry I killed so many of you vulpera and the tortollans because horde were standing around afk in your flightpaths. I really wanted me some extra azerite and a 415 piece I ended up dusting.

1 Like

Yeah I do. What makes you think I don’t?

1 Like

Why would the the Alliance let those fox heads join them when they’ve been willingly aiding the Horde during the war?

1 Like

Can you make your next post on them?

Why does that matter? Need proof?

1 Like

Well, I am actually shocked

i have a bunch of alliance toons. was alliance from vanilla until we burned the tree and i went horde. i for one would LOVE mechagnomes tbh. either horde or alliance would be fine.

1 Like