Vulpera has Quest issues

The cooking daily in Orgrimmar is not always available on my Vulpera. I haven’t done it that day after daily quest resets. It seems to occur every other day. I can do the daily cooking quest in Thunderbluff however. The second quest I have had an issue with is the A Perfect Costume in Chiselgrip. Apparently the dwarven tailor has no measurement for our furry friends. There is nothing on the tailoring table and he has nothing for me at all and neither do any other NPC’s so I can’t continue questing in Burning Steppes.

The cooking daily has been reported before; since one of the Org dailies has two forms, one for goblins and one for everybody else, the game needs to know Vulpera aren’t goblins (even though they kind of are) so it knows which quest to give them.

Chiselgrip I didn’t know was different for different races but perhaps it is a similar issue. New races need to be added to lists like “Is-Horde” and “Is-Not-A-Tauren” to be correctly assigned quests and it looks like they may have overlooked a couple.

Ah, ok, I was noticing this too. My vulpera doesn’t see a cooking quest in Orgrimmar today, or have one yesterday, either, but I can grab the one in Thunder Bluff just fine.