Vulpera Discussion Megathread

While this might be pushing it too far (especially with Blizzards anti leveling its hard recently) but what if that recover/steal eggs quest was a daily one that rewards a exp boost for like an hour? remember Monks having that special quest up to certain level i think that rewarded them with a 1 hour exp boost.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty neat ideaā€“Iā€™d forgotten about those dailies but they were thematic and great. Plus it would keep refreshing the conflict sorta.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I was getting at :3 the fact that if it was an instanced area, like how one cannot return to Gilneas or the Goblin Island (I donā€™t remember what itā€™s called ^^; ) only a low-level area that can be for Vulpera and Sethrak alike, which would also help people newer to PvP or wanting to maybe try it out, a place to give it a try~

I would just think the map is complete, no need to change the date/area/layout, simply rescale some of the mobs and maybe lessen the amount of faithless in the area (of course the latter would involve specific events to take place, which is ultimately in the end dependent on the route they take with the Sethrak to begin with). So a scaled down instance isnā€™t really out of the question, imho.

5 Likes

The new brew fest icons are interesting. Allied races get one now including this little guyā€¦

11 Likes

I wonder if they drink cactus juice

3 Likes

I have a theory that Vulpera donā€™t actually need to drink water to stay hydrated and can subsist on the moisture from what they eat, like how fennecs do.

That said Fennecs will drink water if itā€™s presented to them, so it would make sense that Vulpera have some drink recipes for pleasure.

6 Likes

Maybe this means we will get Vulpera before the next Brewfest! :smiley:
ā€¦
Okay, I doubt it. But one can hope!

6 Likes

I donā€™t think they should get a starting zone. It should just be a matter of reaching exalted with Volā€™dun and doing a quest line like the other ARs

3 Likes

garsh when is brewfest? september or aug?

2 Likes

September. Which honestly seems a little too soon for Patch 8.2.5 since 8.2 is only just hitting the PTR now.

1 Like

Taco carts too

So far it seems like weā€™re getting both hints for Vulpera and Gilblins. This is very exciting! I hope we find more clues for allied races in general. ^^

Vulpera are too OP as an Allied Race, in how much demand there is for them. I donā€™t think theyā€™re happening, yet. Eventually but not until 8.3.5 or later.

I think 8.2.5 will bring Gilblins and Mechagnomes.

4 Likes

i know they said " no allied races in 8.2 " but i really think they are gana do it like before brewfest. maybe not 8.2.5 but just sneak them in under the caravan before we notice.

2 Likes

iā€™m making the tacos right now. Its gana be lit fam

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I like your attitude! :triumph::fox_face:

2 Likes

I want Vulpera as much as any Vulpera fan, but both you and I know as soon as theyā€™re released the game will be 99.9% Vulpera. Blizz has to have something to counter that big of a shift.

3 Likes

I can think of something in particular, but I have a feeling the game would implode on itself if it happened. You know the one Iā€™m thinking of. :V

1 Like

Vulpera and High Elves as far as the eyes can see! I can live with that . :rofl:

2 Likes

No they donā€™t because Vulpera will more than likely be Horde. They already donā€™t care about the balance problems between the factions so why would they care about giving the alliance something cool and unique along with giving the horde something cool and unique? Itā€™ll be Vulpera for Horde and probably fish people for alliance at this point.

1 Like