Vulpera Discussion Megathread

Your claim right there covers none of 1-4. Does not cut it.

3 Likes

Basically, this.

4 Likes

I swear, 3 is the magic number, because ā€œTrollā€ is said 3 times there too! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What is written and what you inferred are two different things. I hope you donā€™t vote yet.

When people devolve to personal insults at the end of an argument:

14 Likes

Why is it almost universally Orc players who act like this? Specifically when it comes to allied races, and Vulpera.

I suppose itā€™s probably my own confirmation bias.

5 Likes

What does that even mean!? Pandas arenā€™t even in the same species as a FOX!

Hell, they act like Chinese people, the Vulpera act like your basic old style American.

Pandas have a powerful society and and dominion in their realm. Vulpera are fighting to survive in the harshest wasteland known to Azeroth. With very few numbers.

Thereā€™s nothing in common with them EXCEPT being anthromorphs.

4 Likes

(Guys thatā€™s the point, heā€™s trolling and not making any sense, then when proven wrong just jumps to insults. Heā€™s not going to make any sense, heā€™s just going to run in circles avoiding questions as he trolls.)

5 Likes

Pretty sure this is that Alienaris dude on an alt trying to make it seem like Gilgoblins are a thing. Gto this thread with that garbage.

1 Like

Waitā€¦ how did it quote me? What? BLASPHEMY!!!

3 Likes

Dunno I meant this dude:

1 Like

Honestly, some people make this too easy. Alsoā€¦ did he just tell me toā€¦? Thatā€™s not right.

1 Like

We all should get back on topic and ignore the derailment again though, guys. Now, I donā€™t know if this has come up, but Iā€™ve seen some speculate hair as an option. Personally I donā€™t think itā€™s needed, as ear customization would work perfectly fine, and no Vulpera NPC has any hair aside from fur on their bodies. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Walking around Vulpera Hideaway you can see that none of them have any what weā€™d call ā€œHair stylesā€. Just various colorations: red, silver, black, orange, white, along with differing patterns. Honestly that would be enough for me.

5 Likes

It isnā€™t Alienaris, i know him outside forum, itā€™s just a sad troll.

4 Likes

I agree, I think itā€™d be plenty. Plus I like the varying degrees of ears as well, I think itā€™s expressive enough on its own. I think we also would be able to choose different tail styles (I forgot if this is true), so itā€™d be another fun bit of customization. If only I could modify ears on my elvesā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t think hair would be a good idea. I think there are plenty of options already in the dressing room

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree entirely. It would feel very off.

3 Likes

Itā€™s whatever though. I already have mine designed! :smile::fox_face::facepunch:

2 Likes

I mean tauren and worgen technically donā€™t have hair options either so it would be fine, theyā€™d look funky with most hair anyway (in my opinion at least)
ear and tail options could very well replace it, itā€™d be funny to see vulpera buying wigs from the barbershop though.

2 Likes