Vulpera Discussion Megathread

This is an opinionated-based statement though. How you feel doesn’t cover how everyone else does. Yes, I know the same can be said for those of us that enjoy both their aesthetic and lore, however we’re asking for them to be added as an entity where you can easily ask for a different race you like better anyway. Your opinion will not change ours, and it’d be more effective to go off and ask for an allied race you’d want to see as opposed to presenting an opinion as fact.

11 Likes

Amazing. Every word you just said… is wrong.

12 Likes

@Alamara

4 Likes

No,
and I suggest you get a head start on the 5 stages of grief, because you are in for a world of disappointment.

It’s not an opinion
Vulpera are NOT becoming an allied race.

Play a red female panda with a tail, then get back to me

gilgoblins would be better

Source on this claim? It’s news to me that they’ve been given a flat out ‘no’. Probably because they have not.

And yes, the part I quoted is your opinion. You can see your opinion as fact all you’d like, but that’s the problem with people these days. It’s what you think. Not what everyone does.

Also, saying things like this paints you as a very clear troll.

Look at that, yet another opinion. Why don’t you go advocate for Gibgoblins and start a megathread on them then, see how much support you get? There already was one that I was on before, granted they weren’t being rude and claiming to be “better” than any other Allied Race. That thread has been gone a long while, here is your chance to start it again then. Good luck.

Looks like it’s yet another troll claiming opinion as facts, folks. Nothing to see here, as usual.

5 Likes

Its not an opinion

Gilgoblins are the next allied race for horde, not vulpera, no matter how much wishful thinking

I suggest you join the other elf in your grief.

Again–do you have a source for this claim at all? Because it feels like you’re trying to convince yourself there. I’m going to need:

1. A confirmation that Vulpera are not being considered as an Allied race for the horde.
  2. A confirmation that Gilgoblins are the next allied race for the Horde.
  3. Both confirmations need to be official and by Blizzard.
  4. Said confirmations need to be solid statements specifically pointing out what I require in (1) and (2).

If you can provide to me that documentation via link, your words will be validated. Otherwise, you have no true proof of this claim, and once again, it is mere speculation in addition to your other opinionated statements.

4 Likes

You have a low threshold for internet banter, you are already running for a safe space.

Regardless, did you know that truth telling journalists, under certain circumstances, are able to protect their sources? Blizzard is a big company, you don’t think it possible that an employee, or an employee friend could know things that an average player like you may not?

Like I said, it’s not an opinion, it is what is going to happen. Your denial is on you, but once again, prepare yourself for disappointment

A whole lot of words with subtle insults sprinkled in without any evidence that I asked for because there is in fact none and what you say remains pure speculation and opinion. Nice job. Also nice failed attempt to seed doubt there, but no one is buying it. The whole “but I know a Blizzard employee so what I say must be true!” thing has gotten old and no one falls for that nonsense any longer.

11 Likes

You edit your posts more often than high elf threads are posted. I think you are too emotionally invested and it has you all a fluster.

Really it won’t be that bad with gilgoblins, you can still hold tight to your local furry pandaren neighbor

Mmk so the fact that you watch post edits is a little bit creepy, but alrighty, you have fun with that one hanging on to ya there, it actually brings you down a lot more than you’d like for it to and makes you seem even more desperate.

Today I learned that rereading and fixing/adding things to a posts invalidates it, alrighty then.

5 Likes

Man, is there some kind of competition to being wrong and you are training to win it?

12 Likes
  1. Being wrong contest/having no evidence to back up a claim
  2. Baiting via insult contest
  3. Being creepy contest

He wins 1 and 3, but falls very flat at 2, I have to say.

We should get back to the actual main point and ignore the person trying so hard to derail the thread, however.

I agree with what you said there. And like I continue to say, Blizzard clearly is listening to feedback, they’ve said they enjoy watching AR feedback several times in their live streams. Therefore our idea sharing and express of interest is always important, and I still think Sethrak have a big chance too.

3 Likes

that was weak and forced
it’s like you heard that from somewhere before and attempted to make it fit, but you got your i’s crossed and your t’s dotted, and what resulted was an awkward, jumbled mess.

The actual main point is that vulpera are confirmed not coming as an allied race

Cool, again, can I have a source I’ve asked for about 3 times now?

5 Likes

if you took the as much time to read other’s post, instead of reading and editing your own, you would have read