Vulpera Discussion Megathread

I got a serious identity crisis going on, at this present time, playing anything but Vulpera. How long must I be forsaken!? :tired_face::pray:t2::fox_face::joy:

8 Likes

For as long as you want.

1 Like

I’m in a similar spot, got the name got the pets, got the mount but still not foxy enough!

2 Likes

I’ve been in a haze this entire expansion. I feel like i’m still waiting to begin.

6 Likes

New Q&A thread up and one of the top questions so far is about allied races moving forward now that KT and Zandalari Trolls are live. Hit up the thread and like the AR question for better chances of getting mentioned in the Q&A.

I urge everyone to boost the following two questions:

9 Likes

March 21? I wasn’t expecting that. Too soon, Executus! Too soon!

That’s it, boys and gear. Blizzard has been using these Q&As to announce things. Cross your fingers! And even if they don’t talk about allied races at all, we should at least have new on 8.2 PTR, when datamining will tell what the devs do not.

1 Like

The 8.2 PTR will be exciting even without any kind of announcement. But I HAVE to believe they’ll tell us the next allied races before it hits the PTR. It would be way too weird not to.

5 Likes

I personally don’t expect anything especially exciting on the allied race front, but I’d damn well love to be surprised. I feel like if they do announce any, it’ll almost have to be vulpera–they’re the game’s worst kept secret right now, after all.

2 Likes

They announced MG during a Blizzcon QNA right? Never know. My hopes aren’t high though.

What’s MG?

They announced the mag’har orcs in one of these streaming Q&As. They then later announced kul tirans the same way.

I think Blizzard didn’t announce any allied race in Blizzcon because they were not ready to do so. Maybe they wanted to have more than one pair defined and prototyped for showing before they announce any new race.

Cross your fingers, not only we may discover the next pair, but what comes after. Who knows?

Yeah those :stuck_out_tongue: Hehe I thought they did, anyway, I could be wrong but I’ve seen it said many times.

1 Like

I put a question in the ‘Live Developer Q&A’
Am going to try to link it here but am not sure how to do it properly.

1 Like

If Vulpera get added I’m changing my name to Bullwinkle, and hopefully I can find a Rocky

6 Likes

See, the thing is, Rocky was a flying squirrel. You would be better off getting yourself a pet. The Vulpera are nobody’s sidekick. They will bury you in the sand up to your neck and let the vultures pick your skull clean. :fox_face::skull_and_crossbones:

7 Likes

They might have been referencing Mechagnomes?

Nah it was definitely a casual confirm on Mah’gar as an AR, there’s been no info on the robots. I’m talking about last year’s I think! Er… two years ago I mean.

2 Likes

nods

So I’d just like to post a warning here:

There is a chance, depending on what news comes out of the Q&A, that this thread and the forums in general could become quickly swamped with people who want to throw salt. If that happens, I’d like to urge everyone to remember the tone of discourse that has kept the Vulpera Megathread a happy place. I won’t be able to turn the tide myself, so it will be up to all of you to work together. Stay positive, debate the arguments, don’t get hostile, and recognize when it’s time to simply walk away from somebody who only wants to stir up trouble.

I hope I’m just being overly cautious that I feel the need to issue this warning, but it is here just in case.

Everybody keep your fingers crossed for foxy news.

12 Likes

San’layn salute You got my support as usual, Eevee. We’ll be behaved, and my snark will be not here. Best to not even respond to salt and trolls.

6 Likes