Vrakthris,

you wish to retain my posting privileges?

then hear me out. what’s your reasoning for denying me the chance? since publicity isn’t in their best interests, we can do this privately

you know where to reach me.

It’s been explained quite clearly. You just aren’t listening.

5 Likes

Dude, you was warned…

They REALLY don’t like being called out.

8 Likes

9 Likes

oh dear.

this isn’t going to end well.

4 Likes

Why there’s been a larger number of trolls lately?

4 Likes

i love all the spectators, really

e: don’t bother if it’s gonna be yet another ‘haha gotchu’ post, i don’t recognise nor care

No, we cannot do this privately. I exist in this forum and this forum only, sorry. I would be unable to whisper you privately in-game nor does this forum have a messaging system.

As for the reasoning behind any penalty that could be applied?

Well, in your first and second post there were instances that would fall under trolling.

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts

In the second and this instance it would be for discussing disciplinary actions.

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

Which doesn’t have to be about a silence or suspension but an action like… Closing a thread.

The previous warnings were because you were treading a line and since our goal is to help remove toxic behavior, most especially that around posting on the forum, it could have applied to those posts.

I rather would avoid silencing if I don’t have to, so please stop.

18 Likes