Vrakthris since you keep closing threads so I can't speak to you i guess i'll make another?

I’ve reported it the bug forum this is the customer support forum and i’m looking for customer support. I lost a day of a sub i paid for on tuesday for world server errors after update losing another day and a half now to a bug. So when is it I get customer support. 24-48 hours whenever someone decides to answer my ticket? I’ve attempted the automated character move over 10 times now.

You do not get refunds for maintenance days. And calling out blues is against CoC. Your ticket will be answered when it’s answered. We cannot do anything about that here. This is a peer to peer forum.

7 Likes

There is nothing the players or CMs can do for you here. That’s probably why your threads keep getting closed. Tickets are prioritized based on need, but otherwise are answered in the order in which they are received. So yes, I’m afraid you have to wait out your ticket.

5 Likes

8 hr cool down on service at 10 times it would be 80 hours…
If you use it more than once…while you are not online with the game or battle.net running. You should put in a ticket. The link is on that page as well.

Good luck…have fun.

3 Likes

Thank you for informing me the blue employees here do not share GM powers. Only wish They had said so instead of just closing ticket ignoring what was said.

They did, if you’d care to read the response you got in your last thread.

5 Likes

Vrakthris did tell you so.

6 Likes

You mean like he said in your last thread?

6 Likes

Forum posts are not tickets. They’re public forum posts. If you read the stickied posts at the top of the forum, you would see what this particular forum is for :wink:

If the stuck character system is not working, you can put in a ticket to see if a GM can help and you can do that via the link below:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

Note: It’s technically against the rules to reopen threads (especially more than one on a moderated topic).

9 Likes

Generally speaking, we do not compensate for bugs. We are sorry that they happen, and we do what we can to resolve them as soon as we can, but we do not usually provide game time because of them.

It isn’t a matter of someone deciding to answer your ticket, Dosaaya. Tickets are addressed in the order they are received based on priority and category.

All of your tickets, up until 18 minutes ago, have been attempts to use the self-help unstuck option. That is entirely automated, so Game Masters don’t see or answer those.

The issues with the self-help option are under investigation. As mentioned a number of times in several threads, including the original one I locked.

That isn’t accurate. We have many of the same abilities, but this forum is not used in place of the normal ticket system. We cannot generally assist you directly. Which is covered in the sticky about this forum.

Please stop creating additional threads.

9 Likes