Voting Closed -- A New Mount is Chosen

We have so many cat mounts though, no need for another.

The Nerubian had no chance if even the spell tome had no chance. IIRC, even the catepillar was tied for second place.

I am sad that the World (of Warcraft) will not know the joys of riding a magical book around. But at least the Entwives will be found, finally.

19 Likes

This meme getting out of hand.

Honestly, the book thing should have been the mages class mount from legion instead of the magic dinner plates they gotā€¦

21 Likes

It wasnā€™t a dinner plate. It was a Dalaran sewer grate.

16 Likes

Dont tell Nixxiom that.

Thank god. Now i wont look foolish for name reserving Gnome Hunter: Frodo Bigguns

9 Likes

The best mount won.

15 Likes

Yay now i can feel like Pippin or Merry riding on Treebeard.

13 Likes

So the Tree Gang should now have no problem with pathfinder, am I right? :rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m fairly sure that most of those mounts would still be excellent additions in some content going forward. Perhaps the Soaring Spelltome for a 9.x Enchanting recipe? Pleeeaaase? :pray:

1 Like

Thatā€™s Treemendous news!

Hopefully theyā€™ll branch out and not leaf the other mounts to die in a fire.

21 Likes

Well letā€™s not lock any of them behind a prof, cool?

Nice! Not the mount I voted for - but I like this one, too.
Hey- it is a mount I donā€™t have, for just buying SL (which I have already done). What is not too love??
Thank you!!

8 Likes

Really disappointing but not surprising. The Book would have been better.

9 Likes

No, no. I was thinking BoE sellable. Not ā€œlockedā€ except for how itā€™s made. Like many of the Engi mounts.

I think itā€™s OK to have mounts in professions as long as they can be used by people who donā€™t have that profession. ::glares at the flying carpets::

1 Like

Can the next Poll be for a new class? Heck, Iā€™d settle for adding a single specā€¦

6 Likes

Eh, cat was boring. Nerubian seems too similar to the aquir we just got this last patch. Caterpillar doesnā€™t appeal to me. And Iā€™ve seen rideable book mounts in other games, and donā€™t like them soā€¦tree was my pick.

3 Likes

But if you wanted to be correct you would have went with Merry or Pippin. Frodo never rode a tree :slight_smile:

5 Likes

burn it, burn it!

4 Likes

No more classes until they prove they can handle the ones they already have, please.

2 Likes