Voting Closed -- A New Mount is Chosen

Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of players around the world who voted in polls over the last two weeks, we now know which of the proposed mounts you most want to ride in 2021. The winner is:

• The Wandering Ancient

• A large and leafy mount, the Wandering Ancient invites you to climb aboard and grab ahold of its branches as you embark on a lumbering expedition.

Our designers will now work on bringing this mount to life, so that all players who purchase Shadowlands will receive it.

And again, thank you for voting!

154 Likes

Oh wow, very nice.

5 Likes

it’s very unfortunate that we had no way to preview the mounts.

100 Likes

This is like getting coal for xmas thanks blizz

61 Likes

Nice!

FOR THE TREE!!

46 Likes

What a treet!

27 Likes

Hopefully Sylvanas doesn’t try to burn this tree down as well.

35 Likes

All of you druids ruined it. We were supposed to get the slime cat or the nerubian…

23 Likes

Inb4

…too late

39 Likes

I can’t help but be a bit sappy seeing this come to fruition. :heart_eyes:

28 Likes

Nice.
I might regret my choice if the rumors from Wowhead about tree being retextured Goron is true, though.

4 Likes

The voting was rigged, just admit it. You put the Wandering Ancient first so people would vote for it.

11 Likes

I dont see why any class but druid or shaman would vote for the tree. most boring mount. caterpillar would have been better for everybody. but now the other 4 are going to go on the store, lul

17 Likes

Babe I voted for the spelltome. Sometimes that’s just how the cookie crumbles.

20 Likes

Dont tell Grumbles that, he will get sad

6 Likes

Well some of us :grinning:

25 Likes

I am glad! Woooo can’t wait to ride my big boy tree

4 Likes

It’s not surprising, WoW is filled with ultra left tree hugging hippies, of course they’d want a ride-able tree.

4 Likes

RIP Spider gang.

6 Likes

Tree fans celebrate!!!

9 Likes