Vote Wandering Ancient

You can never have too many cat mounts. :grin:

I still voted for the ancient though.

3 Likes

What vote are you talking about?

If this wins it needs a tree house as the way we ride it.

2 Likes

I voted for it. I REALLY hope it can catch fire like a Druid’s tree form. :crossed_fingers:t2:

7 Likes

I’m surprised people are voting for the slimy… other word for cat

There are tons of cat mounts, and various bug mounts, but ZERO tree mounts.

14 Likes

There’s a sticky up top.

6 Likes

Yeap, i found it thank you though.

1 Like

My first thought was the Hobbitses riding the trees, yeah gotta vote for that one.

(helps to read Hobbitses in Gullum’s voice)

40 Likes

I feel this way about the cat.
We have so many cats in the game and NONE of the other options, and yet the cat mount is in 2nd place.

Ugh.

14 Likes

This will finally help me complete my dream Rocket and Groot set. It may involve a Vulpera or two, but who cares!

10 Likes

I really want an Ancient myself or I’d be happy too if the Spelltome wins. :hearts:

9 Likes

the cat is indeed probably the second worst to me.

if it were skeletal instead of slime, i might have been tempted myself. but in general, i just dislike goofy mounts, and that’s my general distaste for the caterpillar. i’d rather not see wow get to the level of RIFT or final fantasy with goofy mounts.

7 Likes

For me, it’s because the Ancient is the one that we are least likely to get through other means.

Slime cat and Caterpillar: Slime stuff is in Maldraxxus, Caterpillars got new models in Ardenweald.
Book: Can EASILY be a inscription mount in the future, it’s sorta crazy it already isn’t.
Nerubian: It’s not going to be one of the Crypt Lords. THOSE would be amazing. In fact, Nerubians deserve multiple mounts. Ancients do too, for all the different types of Ancients that exist. Can finally use the Ancient of Wind model, and give it some leaf wings like Swamp Thing. These two groups really should be used for future in-game rewards, after this free poll.

29 Likes

Tree is the only obvious choice. Spread tree awareness. Vote for TREE!!!

14 Likes

#votewanderingancient
Don’t let the slimecat win! We have too many saber mounts in the game and not a walking tree!

17 Likes

Spread it around.

A vote for tree, is a vote for thee.

11 Likes

I went spellbook too. Ancient sounds too cumbersome, I like the ability to travel through doorways.

7 Likes

I want to be a moonkin nestled into a tree.

16 Likes

Looks tempting to vote for tree, but I’d be pretty sad if it ends up using the gronnling skeleton rig.

7 Likes

Wandering Ancient is new! That has my vote! Plus it’ll look ridiculousy big when a Tauren rides it! If Nerubian wins, I wouldn’t be mad about it though.

6 Likes