Vote Wandering Ancient

Soaring Spelltome would be perfect for Ground / Flying. Nice to see that the tree mount is winning over all else. However I chose the Soaring Spelltome. How many people are going to actually ride the Tree Mount when they open flying available for all players.

Nice artwork on these mounts Blizzard, tell the Art Team thanks, for their design effort and hard work.

Blizzard better make it change colors for seasonsā€¦

2 Likes

I voted tree. I would be unique as we have no tree mounts.
My 2nd would be caterpillar as we have no grub mounts wither, but we do got worms.
The other choices we already have similar mounts too.

Should have made A floating Khadgar ball a mount choice thoughā€¦ would be best mount.

1 Like

where do you vote??

They got my vote

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/poll-choose-the-next-shadowlands-mount/632756/11

:four_leaf_clover:

The Hobbits are going to Isengard.

3 Likes

After just watching The Two Towers I felt it necessary to vote for the Wandering Ancient!

2 Likes

@Liviee , You know it! #SaveTheTrees!

My vote is for the Tree!

2 Likes

I voted for the book - would look awesome for all my magic users.

1 Like

big brain post

I would agree but BFA gave us bloodfeaster mount, which is basically an HD model of the original WotLK Nerubian flyer creatures. I feel like it already fits the nerubian bill for now, even if the new mount is one of the actual spider dudes.

The reskinned carpet is cooler than a reskinned infernal? I donā€™t think so

Honestly thats a good point, best way to decide is what skeletons could these mounts be reskinned from.

Wandering Ancient is likely to be a reskin of the infernal (which is a reskin of the gronn & yeti mounts)

Spelltome is likely to be a reskin of every other ā€œsurfing discā€ mounts like the flying carpet, the cloud-disc, mage class mount, etc.

Slimesaber is self-evident just by the name.

Nerubian is likely to just be a reskinned Bloodfeaster, since those are based on the Nerubian flyer creature model

Only mount that couldnā€™t possibly share a skeleton is the caterpillar, because we havenā€™t gotten any kind of worm, grub, or maggot mount yet, so caterpillar gets my vote.

My main concern with the tree is that it will just be a regular nelf ancient that only nelfs will really be able to get away with using. I hope it doesnā€™t end up being that.
My other concern with this mount is that it will end up being too bulky like the gronnlings or infernals and end up not being used by a lot of people because of its bulkyness.

Personally I think it would be cool for the tree to be on fire in some way or be half burned or something, or maybe we could get a shadowlands themed tree/covenant themed tree, or a tree that changes its look with the real life seasons.

idk just something besides a nelf ancient.

1 Like

i also feel that the tome would end up being very similar to a carpet or like the already in game flying tome pets.

I donā€™t see a problem with it being a nelf ancient. Most people tend to use mounts for the cool factor rather than what looks good with their character in that moment (ex: good luck finding a tmog that makes Hivemind look good. You canā€™t even see your character in it!). But even then, it would be nice to have an ancient mount just to go with the nature-themed tmogs and characters. Another unique monster crossed off the wishlist is always a plus i say. The more variety the better.

I voted caterpillar for the unique model/skeleton, but wouldā€™ve def gone for the ancient if it were a 2-seater where the second rider is hanging on in the branches of the ancient

1 Like

Horde have 15ā€¦

[Ban-Lu, Grandmasterā€™s Companion]
[Arcanistā€™s Manasaber]
[Mystic Runesaber]
[Nightborne Manasaber]
[Swift Zulian Panther]
[Sandy Nightsaber]
[Umber Nightsaber]
[Kaldorei Nightsaber]
[Swift Zulian Tiger]
[Blue Shado-Pan Riding Tiger]
[Green Shado-Pan Riding Tiger]
[Red Shado-Pan Riding Tiger]
[Spectral Tiger]
[Swift Spectral Tiger]
[Luminous Starseeker]

Alliance have 31ā€¦ Thatā€™s not even including mounts that were removed like the original Nightsabers and such.

NO. MORE. CATS.

2 Likes

Thank you. I voted for the spider, because I love insect mounts, but Iā€™m cheering for the tree. Because ANY of these mounts are the superior option to ANOTHER cat.

This is not another tree.
This is not another book.
This is not another caterpillar. (all new model)
This is not another spider. (Arguably)

But, this IS YET ANOTHER cat.

Thank you, for listing all 15 horde available cats. Thank you, even though you didnā€™t have the guts to list all of the Alliance cats. Not that anyone can blame you, because that would take too long. Hence proving our point, that we do not need YET ANOTHER CAT.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe the tree is leading. Was hoping for something more interesting like the Caterpillar (my vote) or the Tomeā€¦ oh well, maybe it will look cool and not like one of the Mecha-suit ones.
Hereā€™s hopingā€¦