Vote kicking abuse

There is a epidemic of vote kick abuse. I request you take this power away. Every other dungeon run is someone kicking another person from a dungeon. This is getting way out of control.

People are trolling hard the vote kick feature I’m getting pretty sick of it. I’m trying to run my friend through some TW/Random heroics. I got vote kicked without reason and my friend got vote kicked as well.

We both did 2nd to 3rd spot dps that is normal and bosses are going down fast. People are getting loot and up pops a kick out of nowhere. What is going on?

Please explain to me why people are Trolling the Vote kick feature? There should be vote kick abuse reporting. Cause none of our kicks was justified in anyway shape of form.

Blizzard please if you still exist please fix your game.

6 Likes

Vote kicking is fine.

The other day we vote kicked an AFK player.

9 Likes

Literally have never seen this abuse, and I’ve been playing since LFD was introduced.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen someone randomly kicked for months and months now

I feel like your probably kicked for a reason

5 Likes

As I said both my friend and I got kicked with not reason other then Trollolol. Trolls are abusing this system.

As I said Bosses going down fast doing normal dps people are getting loot. And a random kick for the lolz is abuse. It needs to be stopped.

3 Likes

LOL there are only 3 dps slots so I would hope so.

https://i.imgur.com/cxQiSVT.jpg

14 Likes

Only happen to me once. we were beginning of a new dungeon and I told them I had to grab something for my wife quick and I got booted.

Happen to one other person. He got D/C before final boss so I was waiting and then he was vote kick. One person just said is normal dungeon so doesn’t matter.

It’s not abuse. They didn’t want you guys in the dungeon.

3 Likes

Just a random boot for the lolz is the point i’m getting across.

Vote reasons: I hate panda’s leave.
Vote reasons: Your hair is the wrong color.

“Doesn’t happen to me and I’ve never seen it, so it doesn’t happen”

5 Likes

/Votekicks Yoshuyilu.
Reason: sdgjuteqeffhiugjftghhgt

1 Like

There is no abuse. An abuse would be to force a group to keep someone there when the majority doesn’t them there.

It sucks to be trolled, I agree, but the tool is used correctly to deal with trolls and griefers far more than it’s used to troll random people.

6 Likes

So if a group people just joining a random just to push vote kick on every random just to troll people how long will it take for Blizzard to fix it to where you can only kick d/c or afk people?

I mean where do you draw the line? From valid kick to troll kick?

1 Like

There is no line, it’s a system in which the majority decides, simple as that.
Also like a said, the positives outweighs the negatives, idk why people insist to discuss this.

Imagine how horrible it would be if you had to accept that idiot trolling your team, wiping your group or just afking and not helping because they removed votekick?
Idk about you, but I have been helped by the votekick system FAR more than I have been trolled by it, so all in all, the system works for me.

8 Likes

There really isn’t.

Absolutely not. Without it, things were much much worse. It’s a necessary evil.

There are many things that need fixed. This isn’t broken, so it’s not one of them.

How do you know this?

LOL I love you, Tovi. :rofl:

He didn’t say that. He only said he’s never seen it happen.

Exactly this. :point_up:

4 Likes

Not really.
It would be fine, if they got rid of the DEBUFF on the player who got kicked. I am tired of tanks and healer leaving and still getting the leaver debuff.

Similarly no Debuff when you get kicked.

1 Like

They tried that in Wrath when LFD was first added and tanks abused it. They would sit at the entrance of a dungeon they didn’t like and refuse to move until they were kicked.

3 Likes

So you and your friend got kicked, you listed the reasons. Which accounts for one interaction. So we are to scrap a working system that stops trolls, dcs, and forced carries over one bad group?

3 Likes

You do understand that being the second and third best out of three dps really doesn’t mean all that much right? Not sure why you were kicked but if it happening enough that you are this upset over it, you may need to try and look for the common denominator in those situations and see if there is a way to improve.

3 Likes

People are trolling the kick feature.

Of course it has positives in kicking bad folks but it is also working against good folks too.

1 Like