Vote Caterpillar to ride that fat boi!

Of the options presented in the new mount poll, Caterpillar is obviously the best choice. I’m ready to ride around on that fat boi.

Vote caterpillar!

45 Likes

I am but I would like him to blow smoke rings and say, “Who R U?” when mounted.

18 Likes

what poll?

Team Tree all the way.

6 Likes

Blizzard just put up a poll for the community to help decide what the next mount they’ll make will be. You can vote here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/632756

1 Like

I hope if the tree wins that they make you sit on the shoulder and have the camera directly on you so the mount isn’t centered in the screen.

1 Like

Caterpillar has my loyalty. It’s cute and squishy and that’s all that matters. :slight_smile:

Lord Caterpillar will eat all the leaves on your silly tree to establish dominance.

9 Likes

I cant believe that Tree is winning. >_> I voted Caterpillar like you said.

8 Likes

If the tree wins I hope there’s an option to have it on fire. You know, Horde and all.

4 Likes

Right? It’s such a lukewarm option. I honestly did not expect it to be in first place. Who wants to ride a big, awkward, lumbering mount when you could ride a fat little caterpillar that’s scoochin’ across the ground?

3 Likes

I couldn’t imagine the book being anything other than a stiff flying carpet.
So the caterpilar. Hopefully with a top hat, pipe and monocle/and or opera glasses.

5 Likes

Don’t think our Caterpillar is going to win :frowning:
:bug:

1 Like

Have faith! We can turn this around.

2 Likes

Caterpillar is boring. Worms are gross as well.

1 Like

Don’t worry, those that aren’t voted in are probably already created and coded into the blizzard store

1 Like

No…just no.

That’s what they want us to think, but we’ll pop out of the cocoon at the last second and snatch victory!

“Burn it! BURN IT!!”

1 Like

Because bugs are icky and gross and deserve none of our respect.

Imagine being a gnome and not voting for the giant walking tree which is the best choice and it would let you live out the hobbit fantasy riding an ENT.

1 Like