Void elves cosplaying as high elves and dark rangers

High elves already exist. They’re called blood elves.

3 Likes

Yeah, well all void elves are also blood elves. And all of them are high elves. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Void elves are not blood elves. The void changed them on a molecular level. They’re no longer blood elves. Deal with that.

2 Likes

Give it to Nightborne sure. But don’t allow druids and paladins of these races to use the option.

Why is everyone so obsessed with canning the game and its lore for vanity?

I am so tired and exhausted.

3 Likes

No Velf antler and horn options yet?

Such a shame.
I’m sure it will come in Dragonflight.

1 Like

You are making that up. There is no lore that states the void elves were changed at least enough to actually make them a different species. In fact:

Steve Danuser on Twitter: “@Zerde3 Characters in Azeroth don’t think in terms of customization options or gameplay choices. Alleria is a child of Quel’Thalas and a solider of the Alliance. She returned after 1000 years to find most of her surviving kin switched political affiliation. Didn’t change who she is.” / Twitter

4 Likes

Not making anything up. I just used my research. The void changes whatever it corrupts into something different. Even if some are able to retain a humanoid form, they’re still changed.

I mean really. Is it so hard to accept that high elves have already been a playable race since tbc? Or are you so stubborn that you’ll never admit it. High elves already exist. If you wanna play one then role horde.

End of discussion.

2 Likes

hahaha move on.

2 Likes

No it really isnt. High elves are still high elves. Just because they call themselves blood elves in honor of their fallen kin doesn’t change anything. They’re still High elves.

2 Likes

Then void elves are much high elves as any other blood elf.

5 Likes

I really hope they do. The new customizations the Nightborne did get were underwhelming, and are still one of the least customizable race there is.

Even worse was how they gave us the option to use mana hands, but instead gave us some cheap, non glowy version of it.

4 Likes

No they arent. Alleria is different but the void elves are actually corrupted. Corruption isnt a political name change.

1 Like

Even black dragons who are corrupted are still just black dragons. They dont become a new species/are considered a new species/race.

Never said they were. Also wasnt talking about dragons. Dragons are also an entirely different species compared to elves.

1 Like

where are your sources ?

The lore. Dragons arent the same as elves. Pretty easy to see that.

Corruption(although they are not being corrupt they are using the void) does not make void elves a different race. They are as high elves as any blood elf.

The void elves are physically corrupted. Thats why they have purple to dark skin tons. A marker of their corruption.

2 Likes

And again, corrupt does not mean you are a different race. As shown by black dragons.

link the sources where infused by the void means you are “molecularly” changed

1 Like