Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Like I said, don’t really know the history here so… I guess?

Don’t really know what this has to do with anything honestly

1 Like

I mean yeah… I was here for a bit as I agree with the point of your thread that feels BEs got the short end of the stick, I just don’t agree with VE options being the secondary theme for BEs

5 Likes

awwwww. We can disagree but I hope we aren’t enemies.

6 Likes

I adore you Starla, you always argued in good faith and were always kind to people on both sides me included even when I did support options you didn’t support :hugs:

3 Likes

Would you feel better if you got a hug? :hugs:

3 Likes

Lann has always wanted Blood Elves to keep visual distinction. He simply supported the high elf request for a while because he thought more rp tools for helfers. He was never interested in playing high elves himself though.

6 Likes

No worries, I bare no hate towards ppl. That is something I try not to do lol.

3 Likes

I feel like the convo changed when VEs got RP tools too, my support has to go to BEs from there it’s nothing malicious.

3 Likes

Why do you keep feeding it? Just stop responding and go enjoy your night.

You’re too kind. I’m not always very nice. :kissing_cat:
I think someone else wants to play victim here now after having harrassed you and I do believe they want things to escalate. I’ve said my piece.

3 Likes

You’ve always had a pro belf attitude too. I knew that back then as well. And not wanting blood elves to be further taken from while blood elves got very little themselves is definitely a valid stance.

3 Likes

We all frequent the same threads.

HE fans are going to flock to any thread like this, as are people who are Pro BE.

It’s not some conspiracy

6 Likes

So now we are gonna attack a community, and forget why this thread exists?

5 Likes

Because of the way the Sunwell reacted to Alleria. When she stepped closer to the waters it erupted void corruption.

A hidden prescence was behind the curtain, apparently using the void within Alleria as a “vessel” to corrupt the Sunwell.
Combining her powers with Rommath and Thalyssra, Alleria succeeded in closing the void rift before disaster could strike.

Rommath ordered Alleria arrested as a saboteur, but Lor’themar said no, instead banishing Alleria back to Stormwind on the grounds that her very presence posed a danger to Quel’Thalas.

The Void is bad news to the SunWell. Now it’s possible they could live in peace. But they (VE) couldn’t be allowed anywhere near the Sunwell. And you know how things like that go. Tell someone no…and inevitably someone will do the opposite of what they are told to do.

Alleria didn’t go to the Sunwell to do any harm. She hadn’t seen it in years and wanted to see it again.

So yea they were sent away but the “strongly rejected” was necessary.

3 Likes

Wow, another thread full of drama, I should of known they’d be coming at you but I was actually hoping it would be different. Haha.

4 Likes

What are you even talking about your posting in this thread speaks for itself if people want to comment on it

4 Likes

I severely doubt that with what your doing right now.

4 Likes

Some people really have a grudge against me when we should be arguing respectfully our points it’s … not unsurprising though at this point given past behaviors but I wish people could uphold the conversation arguing in good faith :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

As a warlock you apparently can summon the best minions.

3 Likes