Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Allow me to help further. The night elves should’ve executed all the high elves instead of letting them run away. Biggest mistake in all of warcraft history now we got pests running all over the planet.

1 Like

I’ve been around the block a few times.

That ice cream truck thought they could lose me, but I showed them!

4 Likes

-pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecw769OWAAAXqiC.png

Haha, after all the drama earlier this actually made me laugh a lot, well done dearie. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This is probably the most sensible path forward.

I’d even go as far as suggesting that it’d be interesting if the Blood Elves, as a collective, were shown to be trending away from Arcane-based fields and towards Light-based fields (obviously, like Warlocks, Mages would still exist).

Rommath as an offensively-minded priest, slinging Light with purpose. Sounds awesome.

I think it’s the best idea

1 Like

Elves don’t really matter when it comes down to it.

This is what matters
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Choco_taco.jpg

Also, it was a good set up line I couldn’t let go to waste.

3 Likes

If you call this taunting, then jeez, flag my post. I don’t care. But before you do, shall we put all the taunting that you have done on the forums towards the Pro’s, starting with this thread:

Expect people to reply to your post when you reply into any of the threads.

1 Like

Fine, then I’ll reply to you.

What do you want from the Ice Cream Truck?

1 Like

Do we even know if they have two different themes yet? There hasn’t been any lore about why they look a bit more normal now, and we still don’t even know what the natural hair colours are like(inb4 5 shades of black). Right now they customizations represent a less corruptive state of the Void affliction and that’s it.

things start dying down then someone comes along right after they bought a tanker truck with 11,000 gallons of gasoline pouring it all over everyone rofl.

1 Like

According to Blizzards art director:

According to a dev interview Ion gave several months ago, Blood Elves were originally unintended to have blue eyes in Shadowlands, but later on that decision was reversed following team discussions. If the art department was involved, what was the reasoning that led to blue eyes being added for Void Elves and Blood Elves?

This is another place where there was a race, High Elves, in the game which hadn’t really been represented on player characters. Blood Elves were the closest, but had felt green eyes. It was an opportunity where we had a number of elven races, and we could tie it back to their roots, letting players choose where they want to align and what fantasy to play out. We did have a lot of discussion about it, ultimately we might do more in the future, but for now we’re providing the option to have a few High Elf customizations available."

So they exist so you can roleplay a High Elf.

3 Likes

Ah, I actually completely forgot about that. I guess they do have two different themes then. Hopefully these new hair colours are going to be a good representation of that. I’m so f***ing excited to have Kelek finally look like a normal thalassian elf :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. It’s frustrating trying to make a high elf with, “Blue, Light grey and light green.”

Hair styles are still going to be limited. But… it isn’t like Void Elves have ACTUALLY gotten a customization pass.

They did have to do some work to color the under-wear blue. But if our only customization changes is, “We added colors.” it’s pretty sad.

2 Likes

I am just so happy I can finally be a step closer to being an Alliance High Elf, something which should’ve just been given to the Alliance right at the beginning.

6 Likes

Yeah. Giving Elves the Pandaren treatment would have made more sense. They’re already ideologically split apart.

They also have more lore in game about being ideology split apart than the Pandaren. A huge miss.

5 Likes

The argument thread theme rn:

3 Likes

Oh well, atleast we got this instead… Still wondering who sat Ion behind a computer interacting as an Alliance player with all the High Elves in the game?

1 Like

So those are where my bins disappeared too? :rofl: