Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

We are not playing a people that went into 1000’s of years training on how to harness the void and ate 2 or more void entities to obtain that level of power.

We are playing a people who was forced into a ritual that changed their very being.

Your looking at 2 different kinds of stories, and different feels of immersion and expecting the none-playable one to over write the other.

Is it ok with you that I point out that liking your own posts is kind of dishonest?

2 Likes

I’d want more fel’d up options for Blood Elf if it was possible. Let’s get all Isle of Quel’danas up in here.

Did you just bump 10 or so threads just to make these accusations hours after they died?

You’re a creep

1 Like

What? lol
I posted 2 messages to you and didn’t ‘bump’ anything.
Why do you ‘like’ your own posts?

2 Likes

Says the individual doing exactly the same here.

Is lack of self awareness a requirement to join your fanclub or something?

Lul. I guess this answers my previous question.

Why do you want this? (no seriously, I want to hear the reasoning)

Also, if this isn´t some troll attempt, you can discuss that in here: Big Blood Elf Customization Thread - #695 by Ariël-drakkari

2 Likes

Maybe my question was putting her in a tough spot.

2 Likes

But of course it was!!!

There will be some “rough” days these weeks, but frankly we will all benefit at the end. Most of the Helfers will go play with their models and stop spamming their threads, which WILL give more chances to fans of the other races to communicate their own threads and petitions.

Also, hopefully most of the sane Helfers will abstain from trying to impose their “vision” in out thread (luckily it Is a mostly pro-Belfer thread).

2 Likes

Don’t lie to me, I saw you do this to at least 4 other people. I was originally gonna brush this off as whatever till I saw it.

I was gonna check your post history to see just how many times you did it but it’s blocked. Went ahead and blocked mine as well considering the stunt you just pulled.

1 Like

Ah…now you’re going to tell stories?
Why do you like your own posts? Was it an accident that you did it more than once?
I have pointed out in the past other people liking their own posts. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. I think that if you happen to ‘like’ your own post it makes you seem dishonest. But maybe you’ve got a reasonable explanation for why you do it. I’d love to hear it.

6 Likes

The Helfer customization implementation can´t come fast enough… I´m anxiously waiting the time when these individuals will FINALLY go away.

4 Likes

It’s sad to say but I agree, most of them are beyond toxic and I just want them to go back to whatever black hole they decided to climb out of.

5 Likes

Blood elves can’t have void elf customizations because this directly contradicts the lore. Alleria was chased out of Silvermoon because the void within her was going to poison the Sunwell.

Blood elves do deserve the Dark Ranger customization, however.

4 Likes

I feel like no. I have mixed feelings in general.

1 - I’m always happy to see players get things they want. That’s important. You have no idea how excited I was to be able to make a goblin that has purple hair. I’ve wanted one forever but did not want a DK gobbie.

2 - It DOES almost feel like a slap in the face of of belf players though, because alliance is basically getting the high elves they always cried for, so it does seem like blizz placating to the alliance. That said, what nightborne features are we getting? Will they closely resemble night elf features at all? (I would love nelf hairstyles, please. We have no hair options for nightborne females that are any good)

3 - I DO play a void elf, honestly and part of what attracted me was the unique model. If they can all run around looking like belfs, it feels like it’ll take something away.

All and all, it’s meh. I don’t really care THAT much, I just hope they keep the natural colors different enough.

Give blood elves some new stuff too though. Better hair styles would be nice - like the one crown style we got is AWESOME, but I’d like it WITHOUT the crown, yanno?

3 Likes

How can you tell when someone likes their own post?

1 Like

You can look at the armory of a poster and compare pet collection.

Or some other things.

2 Likes

Dear, this thread was a very obvious troll.

But if you GENUINELLY have ideas for the Belves (and by this I mean ideas that aren´t basically “let´s give them ONLY the visuals that reflect the narrowmided view some Helfers have about the race or GTFO”), you can contribute in the appropiate thread a.k.a. the Belf customization thread. We are a little wary but as long as you can verbalize your ideas, we won´t have issues.

THIS. I would have used it with this toon cause you know… is basically a call back to “The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt” Ciri´s own haircut (and she´s this badas rogue/mage archetype that goespretty well with Belf toons) BUT ONLY WITHOUT THE RIDICULOUS PRINCESS CROWN. /cries

1 Like

I just look at their pet collections.

1 Like

Ahhh, I see D: That seems like a lot of effort though haha. I’m to lazy for that

2 Likes

I started doing it in the Mechagnome thread to make sure of how many unique accounts were participating.

Folk kept claiming we were one person in a trench coat.

3 Likes