Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

In fact I wouldn’t mind it if they delayed 9.1.5 a little bit and give some more stuff to Blood elves as well, since velf and belf customization came together last time.

While I’m glad you have hope, I have none at all.

I’m almost sure enough that Blood Elves won’t get things they should have gotten like scars and tattoos had their customization pass time not been spent catering to the high elf crowd. I’m almost ready to put money on it and doubt it will happen in the next 3-5 years. I’m more likely to quit the game entirely than Blizzard is to do anything for Blood Elves aside from mug them more.

Final Fantasy is looking pretty good right now. At least there my elf can have freckles, scars, and and warpaint/tattoos. And wear skimpy clothing as a guy.

3 Likes

Man scars and tattoos are sooo long overdue there is no way they’re not eventually coming for both races. Like I said, I’d much rather they delayed 9.1.5 a little bit and gave out tattoos, scars, beards, red eyes, unlock DK skins, etc for both Belfs and Velfs.

They won’t give them to Blood Elves. Blizzard hates Blood Elves.

My Second Life elves even look like better Blood Elves than actual Blood Elves. It’s a shame when fan made graphics surpass those of an AAA company.

1 Like

My headcannon is that the first generation are those from the introduction quest.
The second generation are those high elves and blood elves who further on the research. Able to retain their hair and skin colour because they gradually consume void demons ect to gain the power.

3 Likes

I made a thread to talk about requesting half elves instead of natural skin colors for VE’s

For those interested in half elves and want to talk about possible customizations or story I’ll link it here;

This is literal necroing of this thread. I was accused of such back in February when I posted a thread in someone else’s. I won’t let you get away with it either.

Don’t think you can only go and blame one particular group of necroing but go and do so yourselves and think you can just get away with it.

that thread was created yesterday. Nothing to necro. I suggest you look up thread necromancy on google before you enter clown mode.

1 Like

In a sense it is because you’re advertising a thread in someone else’s, thus trying to poach people from this thread onto yours, reducing the activity in this thread.

linking a thread that talks about void elf customizations in another void elf customization thread?

get off that high horse.

Nope, you’re talking about preventing an EXISTING race in the game from getting certain features - so you can achieve your own motives of the addition of a different race. That’s completely different from what this thread is about. Sad.

It’s not actually. I’m suggesting an alternative to ruining a current race via adding retcon customoizations into an existing race. What is sad that we had a group completely driven for years to try to rewrite a race that people had grown to love. I at least am trying to create a true compromise.

Get off the high horse.

What high horse dude? And Blood elves are not ruined. They will get more customization down the road. By trying to sabotage the Void elf and High elf fanbase you will not gain anything…

You’re a human paladin. He’s jealous of your horse.

That makes sense. :joy:

They really are. They’re cheapened and devalued. They have absolutely nothing that makes them aesthetically distinct from their clones now. Nothing.

Everything they have will be robbed and given to Blizzard’s favorite Void Elves who will keep getting more and more things both directly and through copy paste, and of course it’ll never go the other way.

6 Likes

Aaactually, if I’m not mistaken the main reason we got Void elves in the 1st place is because they originally planned to create a race similar to Blood elves, but with visual distinction. And then, well, it was not taken well. AT ALL. But don’t worry, Blood elves are not forgotten, they will get more stuff down the line.

Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jy05UxR2u0

Yes, fan art is proof…

1 Like

And this is why people TOLD YOU Zebra, for almost TWO YEARS NOW to ask for customization that would make them different and things that you want (DR, Light runes etc…). Instead! What you guys wanted to do was to derail, flag instead of doing something constructive for your OWN race.

11 Likes

They wouldn’t need this if Blizz stuck to the Void Theme and not gave in to the helfers.

The arguement Alleria has it so we should too is moot.
Sylvannas was leader of the forsaken, could forsaken PCs look like her? no.
Jaina is leader of the Kul Tiran, can they look like her? no.
Alleria’s transformation was nothing like ‘ours’.

2 Likes