Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

So much this, yes. If only…

1 Like

If it is on the PTR that is not 100% making it to live on patch day.

#DelayTheHairColors

1 Like

Heh, well I guess we all have our causes.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one though Iceacid.

2 Likes

I would hold a void elf under water though Fenelon

That makes you no better than the Silver Covenant.

On brand for thalassians it seems.

Also slightly more seriously.

I feel like it’s way too hard to drown in wow these days… Used to matter to have a portion of water breathing or be a druid or have a warlock on hand. :pouting_man:

6 Likes

Back in BFA my friendly Gnome Priest drowned in a pool of Azerite

1 Like

I remember when using drowning damage could be used to folks advantage. CC people until they drown. That was fun, poor forsaken though. That racial is a practically useless now.

1 Like

Oof!

My gnomes and goblins keep getting buried under the little pools in some places… Never drowned though.

Exactly!

KT also have a longer breath but like… It feels so useless for the most part.

2 Likes

I feel bad for laughing at this. But I’m only laughing because my gnome died to a puddle.

1 Like

we need a legit halfling race. taller and thinner than a gnome or dwarf, shorter than everyone else. wholesome, but mature enough that they dont look like children. no more drowning in mud puddles!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Found an old tattoo example looking through old stuff.

Scroll down for some Void-ier options.

10 Likes

https://imgur.com/Pizcqij

Oh BTW! Only the last one is a direct reference to Alleria, the rest are Alleria inspired ones using Naaru and Dark Naaru shapes!

8 Likes

Imgur

I think this is the one I have in the current OP actually.

edited the OP to reflect better that the last one is hers specifically and the rest are based off it.

11 Likes

Yeah! That’s the one. They are indeed Alleria style, but the designs themselves are based on Naaru ;3! So the idea is that the Void Elves mixing the two aesthetics (Void Naaru and Farstrider) to crate their own tattoo designs :smiley:

7 Likes

You know, I may have to edit my Tattoos/Markings list to include those ideas…

7 Likes

Ah I gotcha. edited it again to better reflect. Let me know if I should tweak it further. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Neato! The OP looks amazing BTW! You did a great write up, and I also chuckled at how much of the stuff I have done ended up on Fiercelord’s Album XD!

3 Likes

Much of what you’ve worked on is far more realistic in its scope compared to what blizzard seems able to do. I’m not terribly surprised Fiercelord drew from your work so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its also all gorgeous and well done.

4 Likes

I think it’s a really neat concept! I do believe Void Elves have a purposeful thematic connection to the Dark Naaru, I mean, the Void Naaru Wings are the most prominent feature of their hertitage set!

So while they don’t have a direct connection to the Naaru the way Alleira herself does, I think they do respect and understand their importance as part of the cycle they are part of now; I wouldn’t go as far to say they “worship” them in the same way draenei worship the Naaru, but there’s a great deal of reverence that’s obvious in their (limited) aesthetic.

Thank you so much! :3 Hahaha yeah, I do try to keep my expectations more on the low end, I think the most out there I have gone is with the starcursed hair colors XD

4 Likes