Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

They are in Telogrus, all you have to do it’s ignore the “High Elf” or “Blood Elf” part before the “Wayfarer” of the name floating over their heads and bam! You got the perfect headcanon.

1 Like

Those poor kids…

https://external-preview.redd.it/hWzUxAZHp-xwKOod5T18UdFyAvcuIyjObzeCfsBwvyE.jpg?auto=webp&s=2bf3d112edf6d21469c2b40cf71f58d27916cf9f

I like this thread! I am no artist. Please imagine that these are not awful. <3

https://imgur.com/gallery/JYaDFcG

2 Likes

There’s already Void Elves thread why not just post there?

3 Likes

I’d like to see tentacles separated from the hair setting. Then add things like tentacle placement (front, back, left side, right side, both sides, both front and back, and everything) and tentacle length (short, medium, long). These settings should adapt to the hairstyle chosen similar to how the “leaf/branch” option for Night Elves adapts to whatever hairstyle is chosen.

Maybe another setting for sparkly hair. This could also work the same as the “leaf” option for Night Elves. Just adds that sparkly void touch to whatever hairstyle is chosen.

5 Likes

Very nice!

Many disagree with me on the unnatural yellows and reds being added… but I think they can work if done such that they are definitely not natural ones.

Still I doubt those ones will come to pass sadly.

I believe I cover that in the OP.

Mostly the gist is that folk there were only interested in high elf options not void elf ones.

So I went elsewhere.

I appreciate those who put up with these threads. I know its gotten tiring over the years seeing elf this elf that.

I implore you to give me a chance.

Thats what I’d like to see too.

Preferably allowing Bald characters to utilize tentacles as well.

Not a bad idea on how to apply that actually.

Covering it doesn’t change the fact that you should post this in preexisting thread.

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the existing thread is asking for natural hair colors and this thread is asking for void themed customizations. They are a little different.

Wild, also DIDNT mean to quote you. Just looked at your amazing art so it stays. :heart:

7 Likes

So you think if im asking for a new Void Elf ear i should open another one instead of posting in the already existing megathread?

2 Likes

He’s posted in the megathread a few times and was encouraged to create a thread because his ideas were unique.

4 Likes

Yeah don’t listen to those people, they quarantined Void/High Elfers long time ago for a reason.

1 Like

I’m sorry that this thread upsets you so much. I was also one of the ones who encouraged this thread.

4 Likes

That explains everything then.

1 Like

Yes add more customizations instead of content maybe also turn this game into sims city? wtf happened to this community. Its full of some emo kids who have nothing to do in their life but RP as some creep tentacle.

1 Like

Again. I’m sorry you’re so upset by this.

4 Likes

Good, you better be sorry.

Okay. Well that’s that then.

3 Likes

Fen is my friend. I’m gonna stick around. :heart: I’m sorry you’re upset though. That sucks.

6 Likes

I’m not a High Elfer. :heart: I’m sorry you’re upset and confused. I think this thread is positive and creative.

4 Likes

Okay. :heart: Have a good night.

4 Likes