Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Oooohhh…

I hope they add a void option…

Was looking at this again on a blood elf (it shows up on them too) and I noticed its only on the one side and is the same shader as the light splash from Orgrimmar’s background light. I think this is just a light shader error not some indication of new future customization.

Its very odd though.

Those shoulder visual enchants are cool, and I’d love a void option but unfortunately, the three-star one only lasts an hour. They aren’t permanent. I’d love to see these become permanent.

1 Like

Bah they’re not permanent!?

Thats a shame.

They should have permanent options, people have wanted the arcane orbs again for a long time. Void Orbs would be so awesome for void elves too. Arcane or Fire for my blood elves would be nice as well.

3 Likes

If they ever add new dances for void elves the female one should be the Wednesday dance :laughing:

5 Likes

I would not mind that.

Kinda always thought all the AR’s should have had their own dances and maybe some other minor changes to the emotes from their parent races.

Was actually really happy to see the significant differences between gnomes and mechagnomes.

3 Likes

The mechagnome swim animation has got to be one of the best things in this game, lol.

1 Like

Guys! Orcs and humans are getting more hair colors so this gives me hope for the future :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m actually surprised at how small their hairstyle list is. Doesn’t help that most clip through head slot gear.

They are indeed!

Very nice to see, though I do wish Blizzard would just hurry up and get all the races parent-AR hairstyles shared and update all the races hair colors with new colors like this all at once.

I shouldn’t complain though, I’m just happy we’re seeing some customizations still being looked at each patch cycle.

Glorious news!

Void Elves? We have a fair number of hairstyles I think compared to other AR’s, and all hairstyles tend to clip through some headslot items, but yeah we could definitely use more hairstyles.

4 Likes

Blonde orcs and humans with pink, blue or green hair !:heart_eyes:

It’s nice to have hair colors that allow more diversity.:+1:

1 Like

Reminds me of the Blood Mage.

I’m honestly going to switch one of my orcs to that blonde. It looks surprisingly good on them I think.

The green looks really nice on them too.

Yeah! but its not permanent and its only the elemental themes sadly.

1 Like

I would so rock that pink on my Void elf and frankly on any race I would play!

I’m also very curious about what Blizz has in store for Void elves in the next few patches as we keep seeing void related lore teasers including a book related to the Old Gods with scribblings from Neltharion in it

5 Likes

Honestly any of the new colors we’ve seen going out would fit rather well for void elves as natural tones for the race. lol

I am excited for the pink and green, both of which I’ve kinda wanted for my Umbrician velves.

I also wonder if they’ve got something in store for that… or if we’re at least sliding towards a void based expansion next round? Hard to tell where we’re going yet, but the implications of the earth incarnates “deals” sounds very similar to what happened with Deathwing.

4 Likes

void paladin, void paladin, void paladin :pleading_face: :pray:

7 Likes

I hope so. I really really hope they add paladin to the Void Elves with lore to give them their own flavor and keeping in line with the void aspects of the race.

A void based class skin and class skins in general are such a good idea.

Not to mention how it could be used to add in shaman and druid for them too…

5 Likes

Kinda crazy we’re still waiting on void elf customization. We have some of the fewest options in game

7 Likes

They skipped void elves for whatever reason.
All the other Legion races received more stuff. That said, all races in this game are really lackluster when it comes to customizations. The amount of customization options in this game is pretty pathetic.

7 Likes

I don’t mind if they continue to add things like they’re currently doing. But void elves are sorely lacking in options, we have no jewelry and hardly any hair or hair color options.

3 Likes