Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Ooh, I like the Scarlet Ones. Though I feel like those would be better suited to Blood Elf, personally, for the San’layn fantasy. They are gorgeous though. <3

8 Likes

I wish we had a toggle for eyeglows, for DKs and Wiggle Goats and Zandalari and Tentacle Elves.

3 Likes

Glorious!

I like the middle one a lot actually.

1 Like

Very nice eyes…

By Silverleaf

By Somand and Lancelot

By Nico (modified Dracthyr eyes)

Wows primalist eyes made easy to look at by Somand.

As always Silverleafs work is grand and Somand and Lancelots eyes would be cool.

The Dracthyr eyes could be used to make something very close to N’zoth eyes and the primalist eyes can be used similarly. I also like how the “water” and “wind” eyes look on void elves.

6 Likes

I do like those red dracthry eyes on them

1 Like

They fit well.

I’d always preferred Silverleafs N’zoth eyes. Specifically the bottom middle of that panel. Though I doubt I’d use em really. I’m a big fan of the purple void eyes.

With the eyes we have in game now, im finding myself only able to use the white ones.
They all look good up close, but zoomed out most look like you have an eye infection XD

More options would definitely be appreciated by me.

1 Like

id legit leave the horde for this. that red option is radical!!!
aye what about forhead jewel implant?
or a third old god eye forhead option.

1 Like

I really like the no sclera purple glow ones. In the right light you end up looking like a void creature climbing from the shadows. Feels good to me.

There are so many ways to expand void elf eyes without just doing more shades, though we need more shades too, I am certain we’ll see some in the future.

Which one of the reds are you referring?

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talk about an implant before. Not a bad idea.

A void gem in the forehead would be neat.

Heres some options on that from the Main Post.

2 Likes

the dracthyr by nico
id also say the nebula blac option in somand+lancelot is just as equally radical.

ooo with misty void affect. niceeee

someone beat me to the punch xD so radical!

1 Like

Slit eyes I think was an early request by many folk for Void Elves. I think many would enjoy it in an array of colors. And orange goldish like N’zoth’s eyes were would be good in that setup.

Its based off of our “void wings” and heritage void gems. I very much love those ones too.

Those I would definitely use on one or two of my toons.

I doubt Blizzard would do that but they might use the same texture as our Void Gems in the heritage armor which have that starry effect.

Would be cool though.

Third (or more) eyes were common requests back when everyone was a little more abuzz on the forums.

Seen folk request everything from a third eye to eyes all over the body.

What about belly maw? Like gorefiend in a way but voidey

Was on voidberg. I actually rp this toon as having that… >.> It disenchants stuff for him.

1 Like

Wild! very radical

it does look…
NSFW if im being honest tho…

Hmm? How do you mean?

my sense of humor sucks its okay. dont worry about it.
its rad regardless.
i just thought more like chomp from heroes of the storm.

1 Like

Oh, I think I understand. I tend to take things literally at times and miss jokes like that.

Sadly I’m doubtful that Blizzard would give us such… Extreme options towards the eldritch abomination customizations some request. It’s nice to imagine though.

I posted this in a different thread but it felt more fitting here.

At this point i would settle for some void elf lore development and inclusion in the story.

Do what they did with dark irons.
Give us a questline that tells us whats going on at the rift, expand it a little, explain about the new recruits.
And at the end of it, give us the void elf weapons they made but never actually gave us.

5 Likes

I responded in that other thread but I might as well here as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly I’d take anything void related at this point.

Ideally we’d get to see new recruits being made into proper void elves and training for that process.

I really hope Blizzard has them come out with a combination. Some coming out Blueberry, some like Alleria and some mixed with qualities of both.

Maybe they could throw in a dark ranger sitting around with a bit of text to explain that they’re either just regular dark rangers who choose to join the Void Elves or they’re Void Elves who were raised into undeath during the war.

Getting those weapons though would be swell.

3 Likes

I saw the dragon eyes and thought they looked similar to the old god eyes, if tweaked slightly they can indeef look good on VE.

I wonder should they be restricted to skin color though? It may step on dracthyr toes if natural skin types gets it too.