Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

cool thanks! but dang, i cant make the thread a cool header like i made for this thread because the op doesnt appear to have the trust level for images.

2 Likes

Because the OP has been inactive for so long :sob: I think it maybe time for a new thread… And one with an active OP with TL3 to post the images.

they wont be TL3 for long and all their image links will break

He posted an hour ago.

Wait, what? Lemme go see this…

If the post gets restored, so does the TL3 I think.

Don’t quote me on that though.

Lore just DM’d me on Discord, he account is locked with permanent TL3, since he is the OP of that thread, so he can edit and keep the OP updated, but he just can’t bump it due to he doesn’t have the game time to post on the forums.

what speakest thou? hehe

that thread is trippy to read. lol

1 Like

Next batch of customization options we’ll very likely see a way to disable or change EE. So I doubt that.

Blood elves are horde. I want to be alliance with the alliance mogs I worked for, and in their awesome cities. Not their little dirt huts of the horde.

Would you stop. Having Paladins that have holy won’t derail your race. You can have your void side, but ONLY if we get holy for the high elf side. If not, neither should get pally.

2 Likes

doh. k, i want helf stuff too but you’re being ridiculous now and making me look bad. lol stop that

oops, that was my post above. was checking my human mage mog and forgot to get back on my lock

It’s only fair. No high elf player wants a void pally. If that was the case we’d just accept the void customization and not keep asking for this trite to be retconned. But no. Most void elf players just remove all void aspects of the race. because the void is a really unpopular aesthetic. Legit if we got only void pallies I would still never platy it. As much as I want to play paladin I would never settle for that.

1 Like

not true. i’d have a hard time choosing if they gave us pink sparkles and starry consecration, just for the visuals (not thinking about the implications of good vs. evil type stuff). i’d be so torn. holy pally. void pally. eeek. lol so much fun

There will never be pink sparkles. It will just be a putrid purple color like everything else. Void elves don’t even have sparkly pink hair. What makes you think their pallies would be like that.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No.

1 Like

17 Likes

Well of course. No one takes Xal’atath from a shadow priest.

Its just an illusion otherwise.

Permanent TL3?

He get that info from a community manager or?

Oh wow. Very pink hair. lol

Did Rama do that while I’ve not been looking too hard or you edit that yourself?

I don’t think I’ve mentioned of late but Pink hair and eyes for all races I think.

6 Likes

I said me. Not shadow priests.

2 Likes