Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

ooh maybe.

Looks like a W to me idk

Nah that’s an M bro.

You’re both wrong. Its obviously a Q.

Have I mentioned my thoughts on birds?

That’s two Vs 100%.

fangs. :smiley_cat:

hehe

2 Likes

Not here but I’d love to hear it again.

If it flies, it spies.

2 Likes

Since we are on the subject.

I might be a downer, but logically I do not ever see it becoming a full city since it has literally no resources or any food or water. And the logistics of making a full city on a series of floating rocks is not something I see Blizzard Artist working out.

I do see it becoming some sort of place of study and/or laboratory. And I think the building style would be very reminiscent of Hero’s Rest in bastion with the way it is settled in that big rock. Also in the way it doesn’t need a roof because there’s no rain.

1 Like

You know what. I’ll give you guys a chance. You let me into your discord and we’ll see how it goes.

I don’t even know what the hell that means. An insult I’m guessing though, considering our history. But look, I’m willing to be civil here. I just wanted a look, I’m not planning to start any trouble with your discord crew. If I don’t like what I see I’ll just leave, nothing more than that.

25 page essay on why birds are spies and he might consider it idk.

but you’ll also have to do the eldritch initiation.

I’m being genuine with what I’m saying. What is the harm anyway? I do something wrong, you’re well within your rights to remove me from the discord.

Sure homie, we vote on every new admission. I’ll put it up but I doubt you’re getting through.

1 Like

I know your asking nico, but I’ve been thinking this morning that telogras could use some elven styled mage towers to help it with the more magey founding of the organization.

Let’s not forget the orginal group came from magisters whom is mages.

1 Like

The void-tinged hands and feet are pretty cool, but that sha-touched art is amazing. Definitely need more actual void customization for void elves.

3 Likes