Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Twas me! :purple_heart::hugs:

It was very much a reference to the Voidstrider.

It was also in reference to my ideal end result of a Void Elves Void exposure, akin to both the Ethereals goal for transforming Umbrics group, as well as High Astromancer Solarions transformation into a Void God, but only in a more sustained and controlled manner.

It’s been a minute since this was discussed, but it caught my interest and I figured I’d chime in :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I would be interested in seeing Class Combos like Paladin Kul’tirans, Night Elves, Void Elves, Gnomes, Mechagnomes, Undead, Trolls, Highmountain Tauren, and Goblins as well as seeing Druids like Void Elves, Dwarves, Vulpera, Nightborne, Blood Elves, and Humans.

Also forgot Worgen Paladins too.

3 Likes

I hope new hairstyles are added before or with void elves getting new classes. I don’t like repeating hairstyles but it’s gonna happen if we don’t get new ones :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

same two hairstyles, 50 void elf characters. lol

7 Likes

That would be nice though who knows.

Most AR’s so far have gotten just eye colors since the last push.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and get some new hairstyles and skin tones…

I really want that obsidian one back in the main post.

4 Likes

After some consideration I decided to make a new Blood Elf Customization Thread to make sure I can get pictures and things up as they are brought up and keep it a little easier for Blizzard to see the communities ideas, much like my goal was for this thread.

It can be found here.

5 Likes

I would level 10 void elves from scratch if it was the requirement to get these color variations (from the OP). I absolutely love the current set but the gold tone kind of sets the item in a limited array of mix-and-match ideas.

But my big desire is to somehow have the Void Wings as a separate back item to add to other sets that have the void elf aesthetic. I hate the fact that they are attached to the chestpiece and not the shoulders or the cape.

wishful thinking: different void wing designs

10 Likes

I agree!

Honestly our particular matching of gold and purple while very nice is extremely limited for mixing with other mog items.

More tints would really help out in that regard!

I honestly really wish it were a customization option itself.

That way not only could you have the wings with ANY mog but you’d be able to have new additions of wings added relatively easily.

Works for both your needs there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also those wings are amazing!

1 Like

Maybe if a bunch of us started submitting it via the in-game submit feedback, maybe they’d consider it. It makes a lot more sense to have it as a back piece considering they’ve added a lot of similar backpiece styled items since Shadowlands.

2 Likes

If the Blood Elf Discord gets full of people. I’ll be happy.

If we get a void elf starting zone. I’ll be happy to do void elf characters again.

3 Likes

I doubt, sadly. They would have to add similar things to every other race for the sake of fairness.

The best we can bet is with this heavily hinted Void themed content in the future, we’d get more racial development there.

2 Likes

yeah, I personally prefer robes, so was always sad to see the void effect gone. The things people made for this (and the BE thread) are awesome, thanks for compiling everything.

I’d be happy, if at some point we’d get a weapon and some other armour options added in a quest which updates a bit what has been going on with the VE. I doubt we can hope for much more besides that and a few new customizations now and then.

2 Likes

Please do! I actually do so periodically along with several other monthly submissions about Allied Races and other customizations. >.>

I hope it does. Its nice to know Blood Elves and Void Elves have their own discords.

Old Gods if they expanded the Telogrus Rift to all the islands and had a little level 1-10 starting experience there I would be so thrilled!

Let me dream. That sound fantastic for all Allied races!

I can’t wait to see what comes of that…

You’re welcome! I also made a Mechagnome Customization thread if you’re interested. Might rehaul my Kul’Tiran thread too…

On the topic of rehauls. I added some things to the main post here and adjusted a few things.

1 Like

I did right after posting it.

1 Like

Time to unmute this thread, and get back to supporting the Void Elves too.

7 Likes

where?? i dont see it in your topics category

1 Like
1 Like

Its down in the Other Threads section. Big ole list I’ve had for a few years now with several AR and Customization threads.

Void Elves will never get the customization they deserve until High Elves are made their own seperate race.

It’s just how it is, and how Blizzard sees Void Elves.

3 Likes