Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Void elves so far seen to veer more to blues, blacks and purples going off the tentacles.

I do think the royal purple was an interesting choice given what we see of the npcs.

I kinda want to see it in a deep blackish blue with silver highlights… Eh maybe still with the golden…

Don’t tempt me.

Though there was a love thread for them awhile ago…

electric blue is one of my fav colors out of all colors. its a pretty blue with a hint of violet. our heritage wings are electric blue and our entropic embrace is also. sometimes the wings seem out of place with the armor because they went overboard with the violet on the armor

This is how I feel about it. It feels very out of place, and like it doesn’t reflect any of the other motifs we’ve seen. There are no NPCs wearing this same blue and gold coloration as far as I’m aware. The ones I’ve seen in BfA and around Stormwind all wear pretty subdued colors.

1 Like

not sure what happened, because even the starcursed effect on our heritage hawkstrider is electric blue. and our crest

1 Like

The purple is even much darker too on the crest.

Some new AR threads opened up today! Check em out!

Rajani Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Mok’nathal Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

Broken/Krokul Allied Race Thread - By Mianyaue

7 Likes

On topic of this for Void Elves. I want the Lodges to be full of Thalassian Alliance Elves like the ones in Loch Modan and Hinterlands with the Blood Elf Buildings but more unique and not really the samely with just Purple or Blue Colors.

Those are recolored Night Elf buildings actually.

They’re not even recolored.

Though the Allerian Stronghold ones are recolored Blood Elf buildings based on WC3.

Would be neat to see some Void Elf versions of those buildings… purple in place of the red and… honestly some sort of dark stone for the white stone bit I’d say.

2 Likes

I am kind of sad now that Void Elves came at the end of Legion. Would have liked to see them as the station head instead of Gilneas, giving the Alliance “quarter” a voidy face-lift.

I thought they where blue instead of purple and the vines where missing… may be some mandela effect going on.

I would defiantly like to see a Void Elf take on an arcane sanctum.

Would go well with the cosmic vibe they have going on.

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m talking about like what if the Lodge in Loch Modan had the Blood Elf Farstrider Lodge Building but little bit different and it would have not just the one blonde female high elf but other refugees or Void Elves living together with the other hunters.

Heck Highvale Lodge would also have the same Lodge Blood Elf building except little more unique like in the Warcraft comics with the Thalassian Village and such.

Maybe we should ask whoever made Void Elves on Twitter or the Devs in General in a way to bring in Void Elf Content on to the Alliance.

Those look awesome! Well done!

1 Like

Looking at the Dracthyr customizations seen here…

I can see with the hair accents that Starcursed hair is very much a viable option in the future. This gives me some hope.

Also those hairstyles would be so nice just… For everyone.

11 Likes

I’m rather put off by the lack of a white hair color, but I’m drooling over those cuts :blue_heart:

But it’s worth noting they’re once again very generic, and I hope they get released for everyone someday :frowning:

Alleria (Void Elf), Sylvanas ( Blood Elf ‘yeah they changed their name’) and Vereesa (High Elf) all grew up in the same house. There is a quest that goes there in Gostlands.

Most of us have been to the house on quests. Several times (alts).

I saw this point in a post yesterday, and I can’t stop, “Ah, yes. The three types of elves: Alleria, Sylvanas, and Vereesa.” from playing on repeat in my head :joy:

But Blizzard really does just think that way.

1 Like

I notice that in spite of seeing that post you can’t challenge what I said with a rational argument. My question goes unanswered. How can three sisters all be a different race?

How can the house they all grew up in look different depending on which one you are thinking about?

I wasn’t arguing, so apologies if it came off that way :blue_heart:

My brain just has bad idiot disease and that is very funny to me.

1 Like