Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Yo, Iceacid! Thanks for the bumps! The more we get, the more likely our requests will be seen and possibly implemented :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

hey thanks for letting me borrow a thalassian. :sparkling_heart:

I would kill for a tentacle faced helm that allows my character’s tentacle hair to flow down her back. I’ve added as many eyeball items to her mog as I can; I just would love a tentacle-y helm that doesn’t remove her hair tentacles, plzkthx.

3 Likes

just a wannabe thistlehead… “frequent consumer of bloodthistle”

oh i have a few of those also. :smiley:

I mean… At least I can spell lesser…

Looked through some of your post history but didn’t see where you list 20 reasons blood elves are better than void elves.

Perhaps you’ll elucidate me here instead?

That would be neat.

2 Likes

I totally agree!

aren’t you adorable. :innocent:

Meh. You like Ribeye, I like Filet. It’s all steak. All high-end steak is good.

1 Like

filet better than ribeye, or so says the waiter. haha

2 Likes

Shh, I only picked filet for Void because it’s my personal favorite. My hubs likes ribeye. Neither one of us is wrong; it’s just preference.

1 Like

Not gonna lie I’m amused by where this thread is right now. Lol

Uncalled for and rude for no reason, I might not be a super Void Elf fan because I favor Blood Elves and Nightborne more but nothing that has been added to the game should be removed.

8 Likes

Void elves shouldn’t exist.

1 Like

but they’re blood elves. rather self-defeating to suggest blood elves shouldn’t exist because blood elves are better. :innocent:

The best thing that could have happened for those void elves would had been really swell to just add them into the game as a humanoid battle pet so that way they could be summoned like how a hunter can call for their Shadowcrazed Chitinbuk.

1 Like

2 Likes

calm yourself young one. :innocent:

Could have? We can do this now. I’ll gladly be the pet of a cute belf guy :wink:

2 Likes

And yet here we are.

I don’t think they mean it the way you mean it…

Certainly not the way I’d want to be the pet of a… Wait nevermind, you all don’t need to know that much about me…

5 Likes