Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

And the fact that he thought teaming up with someone called The Betrayer was a good idea Lol.

8 Likes

“I’m not gonna steer you wrong bro, I promise.”

11 Likes

It was a good team up
His betrayal of the betrayer was what he did wrong.

He just randomly joined the legion one day
(I know it wasnt random but come on dude, why did you think it was smart?)

To be fair Illidan was actually hiding things from him. He had a font of arcane power and never shared with Kael.

4 Likes

Yeah im not saying it was perfect, but there wasn’t a lot of options at the time.
And it worked for what it was.
The blood elves were able to keep going because of it.

4 Likes

Draenei warlocks, draenei demon hunter, Draenei warlocks, draenei demon hunter, Draenei warlocks, draenei demon hunter.

4 Likes

Considering it’s a race, yes. They are committed to it now.

And being that there is a large fan base, it will most likely remain that way. WoW2 isn’t gonna happen any time soon as WoW is still more then alive and will be for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Good. It is as it should probably be. Void elf peps that enjoys the void aspect should have a place to go to talk about void customization.

Demon hunter for orcs and draenei…

Broken and manari customizations sneaking in as demon hunter options.

Also that really nifty tentacles ponytail the broken have for void elves.

2 Likes

That was the intent with this thread. To separate out the void aspect from the high elf requests so we all stopped bugging one another. Its why there is a link to the blood elf thread and what was once the main high elf thread.

Interesting the amount of threads cropping up of late. Must be because of the expansion announcement coming soon.

3 Likes

Possibly, although the I did not expect the elf threads to be at it again with this expac.

I was thinking the dragon class threads would increase despite a dragon class making no sense.

I don’t expect high elf folk or void elf folk to stop until they get what they’re asking for.

I’m personally content with what we have for high elves, but others are not.

I’m also personally willing to wait patiently until Blizzard gets their heads outta their butts and really works on customizations for everyone, including void elves. (Like they really should be doing better across the board.)

I can only assume they’re hoping the added exposure would catch Blizzards attention and bring it to the forefront of their minds.

Attacking discords during it is a bit odd but thats on them.

Y’know I expected more dragon class and race posts honestly. But we’ll see what happens after the announcement. Some folk are just cautious at this point I think.

4 Likes

Same goes for me. I also want a lot of the same things those seeking more void focus are looking for so I’ll be content no matter what Void Elves get in the future.

4 Likes

Is been a common talking point recently, what are your thoughts on adding things to the Telogrus Rift?

1 Like

Realized I never gave mine, so I’ll throw them in here.

I like the ideas you posted earlier, and think they’d be really cool if they were added to the game. But I’m personally not that invested in a Telogrus update. I never really have any reason to go there, and I don’t think that would change even if they made the area more developed.

2 Likes

I want much of the same things you posted already. Actual buildings, for any race to be able to visit Telogrus, to see how new Void Elves are coming into their power, etc. As you mentioned earlier, I’d also like to see new Void Elves using a mix of the old and new customizations to show varying stages of “void-ification” of new recruits, to make them canon.

For lore, I’d like to see some clear cut, non-vague, npc dialogue showing those High Elf Wayfarers that have remained loyal to the Alliance, and those Blood Elf Scholars who left behind Silvermoon, actually joining the Ren’dorei, and some indications as to why . Knowing how these elves came to the decision to embrace the void, and all the pros and cons that entails, would go a long way to fleshing out the Void Elf background and motivations.

If I had my way, in an expansion that featured us going to the Void itself to face off against the Void Lords, I’d want to see the Ren’dorei front and center, with a flying Ren’dorei themed fortress acting as the Alliance hub for the expansion (and similarly a Suramar-esque flying fortress hub for the Horde, with the Nightborne and Sin’dorei working together to get the Horde there).

6 Likes

off topic:

Summary

the logo has cat ears

Watch the World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Now!

idk. kinda looks like the smol dh demon horns to me.

but we already have demon hunters

who knows maybe it’s dragon horns.