Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

Thank you, and if you can thank Fiercelord and your Telogrus Rfit discord on my behalf for their contributions.

Fiercelord’s album in particular helped directly to solidify how I wanted this to look and put much of it all in an easy and effectively put way.

13 Likes

My friend, this is possibly the most organized and comprehensive OP on a forum thread I’ve ever seen, period. Thank you for being so focused, and for being so considerate with the links to other customization threads. Platinum status, all the way.

6 Likes

Fen could you do me the favour of adding these hairstyles from Faebelina under the hairstyles section? They are way too good looking to pass by for actual hairstyles and I’d kill to see them in game:
https://imgur.com/a/cEGTl8D

Also the commission made by Rama for me for a large braid:
https://imgur.com/a/1SLJLnt

6 Likes

Figured I would post my most current list here. Both to provide a link to this thread from that thread and vice versa.

Cross promotion!

4 Likes

One of them already is, but I’ll add the other on as well. Thank you. (I’m away from home so I’ll have to wait to add pictures.)

I’ve added your thread to the list of interesting threads.

6 Likes

Oh, thank you!

3 Likes

Honestly might add it up there after the Blood Elf thread link since it’s all encompassing.

1 Like

No rush, the pressure is real already lol

2 Likes

I still want my starcursed hair, black eyes, old god eyes, starcursed skin, pink hair, onyx skin and damaged ears for void elves.

12 Likes

Here is a neat Entropic Embrace skintone Somand made!

17 Likes

No ears option.

I remember that name.

O_O

They’ve made a few of the mock ups in this thread. They’re a good friend and talented.

3 Likes

Yeah I remember her, she used to wear the Monk set for the tattoos.

2 Likes

That’s the one!

3 Likes

i remember somand!! she needs to join us
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

this is amazing not gonna lie

5 Likes

Thank you, its a been a work in progress for a long time with many contributors.

Its grand to have it in, what I think, is a very good form now. Hopefully come monday I’ll have the Master List and the Log of pictures finally on there too.

6 Likes

I for one love you for putting in the time, effort and work you have for void specific customizations for Void Elves but I’ll broaden that to say we all love you for it because you are our resident void specific void customization for Void Elves expert. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Yikes! Not even stumps? Fully off?

1 Like

Fully off, they listen with their tentacles.

4 Likes