Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei) (Part 1)

not at the rate its going rn

Can the two of you just stop talking to each other? Doesn’t seem like that whole thing is going anyplace. lol

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve always thought they need void eyes. I think adding the stars from their crystals would be interesting too. As well as a completely white one.

I like the ones that look like cat eyes.

11 Likes

I think this is the most likely option. The Starry-Void thing is pretty iconic to Void Elves.

4 Likes

if anything it keeps the thread alive , my point still stands tho

I agree, though I don’t think I have any of those saved in my little pile of pictures yet. T_T

Those look so good! I’d make more void elves if they had more void options.

7 Likes

Tabards aren’t bad if you want to avoid being stuck in a robe. On Nico I rarely mog robes. Most of my sets are modified to be non-robed by using shirts and tabards.

I did this for my Blood Elf Horde Mage and my Void Elf Alliance Mage:

12 Likes

Lol, I’m the opposite, I always want robes or as I call them dresses, even when I still played plate, mail or leather wearers I went for the robe/dress look, I will say you did a really good job on both looks though. :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

Thanks! Don’t get me wrong, I like certain robes on certain characters. I especially like robes/dresses on my female characters. But for certain male characters like Nico, I prefer things that aren’t robes, like short tunics, shirts, breast plates, etc. My male Warlock rocks robes most of the time. He looks more sinister with them than without. It just varies based on character.

If I had my way, we’d get a toggle in the transmog UI to hide the skirt part of robes, or make it wrap around the legs almost like overalls. Anything to have a cohesive non-robed version of a robed outfit would do.

6 Likes

I totally understand because when I go from female to male even on this character my robe/dress rule goes out the window for well pretty much nothing except the underwear look and maybe a cloak but only if it’s a cute cloak like the angel wings ones. :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Lol hey can’t help ppl that wants to imagine things that either won’t happen nor is not happening.

Going in the other direction, I’d like big Void-y claw hands and more Venom-esque features and teeth.

3 Likes

Lol, I’m against Void Elves getting Paladin class but it would open the door to a lot of other race/class combinations that I’m not against getting like Tauren Warlock, Draenei Warlock, Blood Elf Druid, etc. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

I am ok with hmt warlocks due to one of the clans, they could say they rejoined the others.

But the rest meh.

Yeah those two are my favorites too. I REALLY wish we’d have gotten a darker purple eye and if we could get the middle bottom eyes IN purple that would be awesome.

5 Likes

I’m a big fan of HMT warlock and Draenei warlocks. And also druids for all races.

One that a “void paladin” could afford me that has long been a request of mine is forsaken paladin.

6 Likes

This has never been something I have been for or against but since you want it, I’ll support it. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, if we got undead paladins I’d race change my belf to forsaken in a hearbeat (no pun intended).

3 Likes

Not going to lie, I kind of want it IRL myself :smiley: It looks like glitter at first, then you zoom in and it’s a star pattern! So cool, serious props to that artist.

4 Likes