Void Elf Customization Options When?

we did? where

If you look at WoW’s latest Twitter posts, for the new patch, one of the features is “Druid and Blood Elf Customizations.”

Just merge them into one race when they merge the factions with customization options. Do away with allied races already and just make the customizations of the base race.

That way everyone gets everything lore appropriate. Blizz can lock such racial sub-choices down to things that fit their theme then.

3 Likes

I just want the option to get rid of the Entropic embrace visual effect and get access to more blood elf hairstyles as a void elf.
Also, blood elves have access to all the void elf eye colours, but void elves don’t get blood elf eye colour options? I find that a little bit stupid.

2 Likes

Speaking of hair color customizations. Why don’t we just have some RGB sliders for hair and eye color?

They release like 4 new hex values for hair color and act like it was a lot of work or something.

3 Likes

A few things already discussed on this topic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I swear no one ever looks to see if the threads already been made.

I said… having on multiple occasions done the same thing… cause I’m a hypocrite.

5 Likes

I wonder if they would like more old god masks. :robot::thought_balloon:

And what did Zalandari’s get? Nothing.

1 Like

Speak for yourself I love my Zandalari Troll Warlocks pink hair color that came from normal Trolls.

2 Likes

Yes, zandalari deserve more customization, All of the races deserve more customization. That’s the issue with the game in general, compared to other MMO’s the customization options are fairly lacking. We don’t even have face sliders in this game. I saw that the red skinned draenei (eredar) have a unique visual effect for their racial ability, different from the vanilla draenei visual. Instead of having a holy glow, it’s been replaced with a fel green glow. Changes like that make me hope that eventually Void elves who choose to have a more high elf appearance will have the option to have more of an arcane visual effect (or no visual at all) when they proc Entropic embrace.

I also really hope void elves will get access to more blood elf hairstyles and vice versa.

It’d also be nice if Lightforged draenei had all the standard draenei hair options too, that’s the main reason i don’t play lightforged.

2 Likes

We don’t have RGB sliders for character customization for the same reason we dont have a dye system for armor. All textures in the game have their colors “baked in” and aren’t designed to change color dynamically. A simple example is that hair texture isn’t changing color when you choose another color, it’s replaced with a different colored version of the same hair texture. It would require Blizzard to fundamentally change how they design textures for the game to make them capable of accepting colors dynamically.

2 Likes

Yes i realize that, But it doesn’t change the fact the game is sorely lacking in customization options still, which is why i think that more customization options are always a good idea.

Plus, blizzard is a multi billion dollar company… They could stand to fundamentally change some of these antiquated design concepts, like the baked in texture concept.

They are doing core races and then they’ll move on to allied races.

They should instead give some diverse options. We’ve had enough pilfered from us.

2 Likes

The four hair colors that we don’t even have yet. Won’t be until 10.2. I’m sure there will be requests to take those too.

2 Likes

You haven’t had anything pilfered, You still have these options in your selection. It’s just shared by other races.

You have all the void elf eye options too, and then some, even though lorewise i don’t really understand how that works considering how Silvermoon doesn’t accept void elves.
The eye colour of blood/high elves reflects the Magic they survive off of, And as far as i’m aware Lor’themar doesn’t permit blood elves to feed off Void magic.

1 Like

Yes we have. You have gotten our unique things. Time to get your own.

No we don’t. We got the blue and purple everyone got in SL.

Alliance challenge to find unique options they want, impossible.

1 Like

yeah, and the purple eyes don’t fit your lore.

You can’t have something pilfered when it still belongs to you lmao, it’s just shared with one other race. I don’t get why you’re so upset over that.
You have all the blue eye options we do, and the purple ones. the only eye colour i didn’t see that you have is the white eye colour. But you certainly make up for that with the 6 other options of blood elf exclusive eyes you have

1 Like

I don’t use them, so I don’t care.

Uniqueness has been pilfered.

We do not have all the options. And I do not want them from you.

2 Likes

I would love to have more void options, there is very little. :octopus:

1 Like