Visual Arm Bug

Hey there, So this has been a problem persisting for a while now, Pre Ulduar patch on the PTR gloves were glitched and displaying a bug where you arms would display with incorrect textures of some random white armor. Now that Ulduar is live, this exact same bug has been carried over to live Classic wotlk. This is most certainly a new problem with the patch as I have had the exact same gear prior to the patch and it did not have this problem before. Only on PTR did it, and now current live patch. Please fix this issue Blizzard as I know I’m not the only one with this problem, I know of atleast 4-5 others in my guild alone that have the exact same issue. Its incredibly frustrating and downright lazy on Blizz end to not deal with this issue, Ulduar patch came out nearly 3 weeks ago and there have been several ‘patch fixes’ since then. I’m making this post to bring awareness to this problem in hopes that it gets enough attention for them to fix it. Which they most certainly can. Please and thank you Blizzard.

4 Likes

bump. please fix asap. makes game unenjoyable.

LOL imagine thinking theyre actually going to fix bugs in classic. Free money machine go brrrrrrrr

1 Like

Same issue. It’s even there when you’re naked. Looks horrible

You’re not wrong, but they could always fix it. you never know

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.