Visions (stormwind)

twice now, I got pulled into combat when NO enemies are anywhere near me which caused me to fail to instance, good job blizz

1 Like

Same. First off, I went in with the mindset of doing one of the side-objectives in Orgrimmar to upgrade my cloak to 6. This is after finding out via WowHead that I had to do a side-objective since the quest text is so freakin vague. So, I zone in and it’s Stormwind…totally threw me off. I proceeded to attempt one of the side zones, and thought I completed it, but didn’t get the page at the end to upgrade my cloak. Also was stuck in combat with nothing I could see, so I couldn’t finish the final boss due to sanity…Total B.S. I am not liking this patch at all.

Yep, I’m commenting on all these posts it’s a HUGE issue that happened to us today. No response back from anyone. Lost my vision to this combat related issue.

Same thing twice now today. and Blizz refuses to refund vessels even though they launched content that is crucial to character progression in such a bad state. Hopefully the mods arent too afraid to respond here. Should recieve a few FREE vessels from blizz for this crap

yeah, got launched into combat with Mattias before we could use the sanity orb and wiped it. Feels good.

I went in 3 times today and still couldn’t complete. I’m lucky to be able to get a cast in while attacking the 2 guards. Their constant stuns are far to OP.

hot damn baddies, gonna sit on my vessels for few days before I go for 7

I found it a little harder than org but it wasn’t too bad. I did one and cleared 2 medium areas a hard area and the initial boss although it was close on the last boss. As for the combat issue you probably left something behind like those boils on the ground.

Same thing. Everything was so easy, going smooth and I couldn’t get out of combat. I was on a hunter and feign death wouldn’t even work.

Died with 3 sanity orbs. Kind of lost the will to ever go back in.

The only time I was still in combat for a while was the tentacles in one of the wings since they go underground and you have to wait for them to surface to kill them.

Other than that, I didn’t have any issues.

Those things are annoying far beyod their actual difficulty. Time is critical, and they spend half of their combat existence unattackable. Garbage mechanic, really.

They only burrow if you aren’t in melee range of them, also if you stun them as you engage the pack they die before they can start to burrow. The only iffy one then is the pack of 2 before the boss in the trade district.

Well, that explains that. Since Survival is an abomination, I’m never in melee range.

And since Beastmaster is inimical to my play style, I don’t have an actual stun either. So apparently MM is hardmode. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just stand on them, they don’t do much damage, or do your opener on them deliberately so the brunt of your burst gets them down before anything else.

You would want to meld or feign to counter this.

Still sucks regardless

There’s a little people swirly that pops up, then spikes that launch forward. That’s what stun you. You just have to side step them. They aren’t op, you just have to follow the mechanics.

Feign didn’t get me out of combat. So…

i just want to know why SW vision is a hundred times more difficult than org vision? like screw that i’ll pool my vessels till org week.

So much whining, my goodness, no wonder blizzard ignores the forums when players are like this.

Stormwind is maybe 15% harder than org is, and the combat thing with the tentacles is kinda lame… but you guys are a bunch of drama queens, its not that bad.