Visions of perfection

If i jump right into a heroic operation mechagon with this but dont have rank 1. Will rank 2 be given right away?

No. You have to kill King Mech for Rank 1 then on the next King Mech Kill you receive an item for a quick quest for Rank 2 then you have to kill King Mech 4 times or complete one Hard Mode for Rank 3. Rank 4 is completeing Mech without dieing.

Its not even worth worrying about in pvp.

there is no heroic mecha yet

and no you get r1 from your first kill, then r2 from your second kill (you have to turn in the blueprint and spareparts ect) before you kill the second time iirc or you wont get it

then you get r3 on your like 6th kill

actually really insane for a lot of specs
hpal/ret/destro/unholy/even arms against some comps
and more im sure i just dont care about

1 Like

I really liked it on my ret in 2s.

2 Likes

Its getting buffed by 12% next patch

It was fun the few times i used as ele, it resets the cd on fire ele meteor…sometimes? Not sure but fire ele just doing 3k+ dps was nice

It’s extremely good for arms.

1 Like

I never spec out of V of P major + melee wings as hpal

yes its really good for ret i love it.

having wings on a 90 sec CD is so much fun BOOM BOOM

My 2nd lock hit 2400 with rank 1 VoP. Rank 2 is really good for Destro due to extending the chance of keeping up Grimoire of Supremacy between chaining the procs together, but definitely not required.

Dying*
:slight_smile:

Phoneing. My bad.

1 Like

And there never will be.
But there is a hardmode which is what he is thinking about. You know the one to proc the mount

“aNd tHeRe nEvEr WiLl bE”

mechagon is just reskinned legion kara

this like the 4th time uv come into some thread w/ ya 2k 2’s lookin self tryna correct something and being wrong

curious about that because hes 390

more likely that he assumed r1 came from “normal” and r2 came from “heroic” which neither exist

Not sure who pissed in your cheerios, but you know you don’t have to keep eating them.

Clearly don’t know how to read sarcasm. However I guess that’s on the curse of text, and partly on me.

I am not perfect, and this is for discussions. If I am wrong on something I would like to know I am. Not going to skirt from it or be cowed just because I am found to be.

And on other things I will give my opinion because I am allowed just like you.

I bet you also avoid talking about thing like politics right? Or any subject if you aren’t an absolute expert right?
Blow your toxic smoke up someone else’s butt

wait what LMAO
what part of what you said was sarcastic

i avoid correcting people if i dont know what im talking about ya

i feel like thats pretty healthy

Well he said heroic and as we are in current patch that only has 1 mode, in this context it’s safe to assume he could be talking about hardmode.

On me talking about the heroic mythic split, you can go back by months and see me talking about it being bfa kara. (Which I know you won’t do, cause I wouldn’t takes too much work for something that ultimately doesn’t matter)

But again blow your smoke somewhere else good luck out there.

Edit: I went to go look at whatever discussions I had and just saw the only other one I talked with you specifically. I didnt correct anything, I asked a question and then of an opinion with it.
Then we had a fairly civil back and forth with it. So I am going to go back to my above statement